Dubai is undoubtedly a Shopaholic’s paradise. Travel to Dubaii and live your heart out.
Shopping lovers from far and wide visit this city. Their primary goal: to shop-till-they-drop but Dubai has a lot more to offer. A vacation in Dubai has everything for everyone!
Dubai is slowly becoming a favorite tourist destination. Dubai vacations are a great resort for everyone!
Dubai is famous for its shopping districts called Souks. Tourists flock to the modern malls as well as the souks to meet their shopping needs. The best part about Dubai is perhaps that friendly negotiation over prices is available almost everywhere so you can get some really good bargains too. One of the important Dubai travel tips is Bargain!
Shopping aside, the most exciting part of Dubai is the several new additions to the Dubai skyline. The Burj Khalifa which is the tallest man-made structure in the world is most definitely a sight to see. Visiting The Burj Al Arab; the fourth tallest Hotel in the world is a once in a lifetime experience too. To add to this you can also see the biggest natural flower gardens as well as man-made islands along with some spectacular shopping malls. In short, Dubai will exceed your travel expectations. Dubai city tour will enchant you with its verstality.
However, a word of caution: It is important to be well-aware of the culture of the Middle East before you visit Dubai. Be extra vigilant and follow some rules and you will have the shopping experience that is incomparable to any other in the world!
When visiting Dubai, Always remember that you are going to be in a country with a different culture. The belief-systems differ greatly. It is important to follow certain rules and respect the values. Moreover, the laws are extremely strict so make sure that you do not get into trouble due to the failure to follow them.
Hotels & Restaurants Dubai
PLACES TO STAY
- Burj Al Arab: The Burj Al Arab is one of the most state-of-the-art hotels in the world and also one of the most expensive. If you have a lot of money to spend it can be an amazing experience. However, you can also just visit it for the sake of it since it really is a sight to be beheld. One of the best hotels in Dubai!
- The H Hotel, Dubai: The H hotel is a famous 5 star hotel and provides a pleasant stay along with all the amenities possible. Its location, close to Dubai World Trade Centre makes it perfect for business travels.
- Citymax Bur Dubai: If you want to stay in the midst of the city but don’t want to bore a huge hole into your pocket, this hotel might be a great idea. It is perfect for an affordable accommodation in Dubai not too far from the city.
- Arabian nights Hotels: Arabian Nights hotels, Dubai are one of the leading hotel chains famous for their beautiful furnishings and décor. The Arabian Nights hotel located in old Dubai is absolutely delightful.
PLACES TO EAT
Dubai is a home to taste wide variety of Gulf and Middle Eastern cuisines For instance, “Stuffed camel” – a multi layered stuffing of fish, chicken, egg and ship in a whole camel. This extravagant dish is considered as a ‘Bedouin’ wedding dish. Other foods like hummus and falafel are quite popular. Dubai usually have expensive dining place. However, plenty of budget friendly restaurants are also available to dine in:-
- The food and service is great. If you are looking for for cold beers, helpful staff and various other facilities at an affordable price, the Arabian Nights hotel is for you. The checkout time is very early so you can reach your next destination in time.
How to reach Dubai
- By Air: Dubai International Airport is the busiest airport in the world. From the airport, public taxis are available. Terminal 1 and 3 of the airport is served by Dubai Metro. Besides, public bus stations are there few hundred meters away from the main terminal building. Al Maktoum International Airport (Dubai World Central, DWC) is there where international flights lands. From here, you get bus F55 and F55a (night bus) that connects to Ibn Battuta. Sharjah International Airport in another that takes many international flights to unburden the pressure from Dubai International Airport.
- By Bus: Buses operates to and from Abu Dhabi in every 40 minutes. Frequent buses run between Dubai and Sharjah. Buses to and from Al Ain are available in every 1 hour. From Rashidiya Metro station, buses are available. al-Khanjry runs a bus from Ruwi Terminal in Muscat to al-Rigga in Dubai.
- By Boat: The international cruise terminal of Dubai is located at Port Rashid. Ships coming from around the Indian Ocean, anchor at this terminal.
- By Car: The only international road border of Dubai is with Oman. Hence, if you are coming by car, you need to come from Oman.
- By Metro: Dubai is well connected with automated Metro network.
- By Tram: Dubai tram was recently opened in 2014. It connects Dubai Marina with the Burj Al Arab and the Mall of the Emirates.
- By Bus: Public buses are the most inexpensive mode of travelling within several districts in Dubai.
- By Monorail: Monorial service is available between the Palm Jumeirah to the Atlantis hotel. However, it has very limited utility.
- By Taxi: Taxis are frequently available, specially in front of the malls and hotel.
- By Car: You can hire cars, with or without driver and that too at much lower price.
- By Boat: The most comfortable mode of crossing Dubai Creek is by ‘abra’ – a small ferry. Abras are also available for private tour.