Best Flea Markets in Louisiana
- VERONICA DELACRUZ
- UPDATED Jul 04, 2018
- 88 Views
Flea Markets in Louisiana have the friendly staff and comfortable cozy environment. There are many vendors for both indoor and outdoor booths for display of their classic product line.
1. Get vintage stuff at The Antique Marketplace
There’s a lot to look forward at this vintage marketplace of Louisiana. You can go shop for some handmade soap, vintage apparels, jewelry, and so much more for your bags to fill in.
The Antique marketplace where the antique and vintage stuff can be carried out for shopping which is inspires the buyer towards the luxury style of living.
2. Engross yourself in buying classy antique furniture and electric things at Bayou Chic Antiques
Bayou Chic Antiques lets you buy the aesthetic mix of fine antiques and furniture. The perfect market place located on the highway where all the mix of antique showpieces and wooden crafted material can be purchased. So, hurry up and engross yourself with the classy buying stuff at Bayou Chic Antiques.
3. Collect some of the great books as you hunt these little treasures at Bayou Town Flea Market
You can surely spot some of the comic books and story books for your kid’s collection at Bayou Town Flea Market. The place nestled in the historic downtown area of Breaux Bridge located at 214. You can trace these little treasures in the area of books space at his perfect flea market.
4. Get to shop at independent antiques at Dedham Springs Antique Village
It is a village like set up where all the antiques can be purchased such as Rusty Rooster, Mockingbird Lane, Louisiana Purchases, Bayou Backroads and many more. You can find the collection of some old antique stuff which includes the bags, frames, mirrors and some good antique household stuff.
5. Find something very special and enduring at French Market Corporation
At French Market, you can get some girly bags, hats and some dresses out there at the America’s oldest public market. You are sure to find something here as there are many flea markets, farmers markets, café lines, etc to melt your heart for shopping.
6. French Quarter Antique Mall & Flea Market gives you the eloquent experience to shop some of the fine antiques
Buy some classy stuff for the eloquent culinary sets which defines the best antiques at French Quarter Antique Mall and Flea Market. The market is located in Lake Charles and is spread over 17,000 square feet of antiques. You can surely get some good stuff for your next DIY Projects as well here.
7. Shop for a retro look things at The Funky Flea
At the Funky Flea, you are all set to look for ravishing showpieces, culinary, and furniture. These will surely add colors to yours and give your house the complete retro look.
8. Have the fun loving experience of shopping at both indoor and outdoor booth at Greenwood Flea Market
Located on the Jefferson Paige Road, Greenwood Flea Market will give you the utter pleasure to shop your favorite stuff at the reasonably low prices. You can also have the utter pleasure of enjoying your breakfast and lunch and enjoy our delicious meal. There are around 150 indoor booths and 30 outdoor booths.
9. If you are looking out for some unusual and colorful stuff to give a new outlook to your house, then quickly land on I-12 Flea Market
The colorful and most eloquent hidden treasures can be found in this place. I- 12 Flea Market is very helpful to create a beautiful and different impact on your house at very affordable prices.
10. Awesome vintage signs and vintage fur coats can be grabbed at River Road Flea Market
Get the sinful and tempting fur coats with vintage look at the River Road Flea Market. You can also grab the vintage signs, antique furniture, and even the antique apparels for you. The vintage lovers must make a stop at this significant flea market.
11. Choose luxurious items of different styles at Timeline Collectibles and Antique Mall
It is always exclusive and enticing to have a look at classy vintage jewelry boxes, case, chest of drawers, even the culinary set and many more in furniture. All these can be seen and bought at Timeline Collectibles and Antique Mall. There are about 20 vendors located on this antique mall.
12. Spot the most unique and classy antiques at Spotted Cat Antiques- Opelousas
The unique collectibles of vintage watch, clocks, wall hangings and other items to be kept as showpieces can only be located at Spotted Cat Antiques Opelousas. The place has the most eloquent materials and antiques placed at their display for the customers.
Louisiana Flea Market has lots to display in their vintage stuff for all the buyers who have classy and luxurious living style. If you are a shopaholic kinds for the vintage stuff then these flea market places at Louisiana is the perfect place for you.