15 Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In California
- SWATHI RAMASWAMY
- UPDATED Jul 04, 2018
- 14 Views
When you hear the word California, HOLLYWOOD strikes your mind. Who doesn’t want to spend time near, or with the stars. It can be easily said that California is one of the dream getaways of couples for a Hollywood style weekend.
It's only “California Imagining” with these emotional vacations. From luxurious indulgence to stunning views, you'll need to pack as quickly as you can to visit these California destinations with your special somebody.
Also, with such a marvellous and magnificent state, it's difficult to decide from the variety of choices. These vacations catch the very feel of all that is California: extravagance, wine, stars, beaches, and magnificence.
Here are our 15 most loved exotic locations for California:
1. Meritage Resort And Spa
It is a supreme escape when you enjoy European lavishness without going to Europe. This wonderful Tuscan-designed resort located in the Napa Valley, an ideal vacations for couples needing alone time to be indulged in each other. A unique 22000 sq.ft spa situated 40 feet below the ground.
- Enjoy their “Vine Bello” their mud pack, filled with grape seed, antioxidants rich wine and rosehip, to revive your skin.
- Enjoy long walks around the vineyard
2. Farmhouse Inn
Farmhouse Inn is located in North California, the wine country. In this home-like destination, every one of the 25 suites has private saunas and whirlpool tubs.
- They provide you with bed and breakfast for a perfect weekend.
- You can also enjoy canoeing, hiking, or go to the Armstrong Woods State Hold to appreciate California's well known redwood trees.
3. La Casa Del Camino
In case you're hoping to turn up the warmth, have a to go at with your special one to this awesome Mediterranean-styled inn few minutes away from the astonishing Southern California beach shown in the show. Couples can pick between Spanish-style spaces for when they're feeling regal, Surf rooms to totally indulge in the West Coast vibes, or sneak away into their own private bungalow, called La Casita.
- They offer bed and breakfast and world-class dining.
- Have long beach walks or increase the temperature of the beach by you're steaming looks.
4. The Westin St. Francis
Imagine if the Great Gatsby was into hotels business, this would be his hotel.
This location boasts its rich history with old-world marble, oak, precious stone celestial chandeliers, and huge art pieces. VIPs, government officials, and the hotshots all around the world have been going to this stylish destination for over a century, and it appears it just shows signs of improvement with age.
- Have one the most romantic dinner at Oak Room Restaurant.
- Indulge in best whiskeys and cigars from the world
5. L’ermitage Beverly Hills
Indulge in the lavish Five Precious stone Honor-winning lodging in California's excellent Beverly Hills. Spend a day unwinding in an extravagant cabana at the hotel's top pool before you spend all money on Rodeo Drive. To escape from the tough life outside of L'Ermitage's indulge yourself into a Swedish or Ayurvedic back rub or relax in the inn's steam rooms.
- Enjoy the “Remembering Romance” that offers elite suits expensive dinner credit, a bottle of champagne and lots more.
- Go for a walk, who knows you might run into a celebrity.
6. Venice Beach Eco Cottages
Get along with your loved one and disappear into your own private Eco-Cottage just minutes away from the delightful Venice Coast. When you visit the Venice Coast Eco Houses, you add a green option to the common hospitality.
- They provide a perfect solitude to lovers for a perfect getaway.
- Enjoy long walks on the beach with partners or go for a dip in refreshing waters.
7. El Dorado Hotel And Kitchen
Take in the vibrant town from your very own gallery at El Dorado, found right in the centre of Sonoma. Fusion of wine-nation enchanted with urban complexity, El Dorado makes the ideal escape for lovers in Northern California.
- Enjoy the “Rekindle Romance” that offers king room, champagne welcome and a lot more.
- Go for longs walks together to enjoy the full companionship of your partner.
8. Korakia Pensione
Something about California and noteworthy Mediterranean-styled resorts. They can't get enough of them! Korakia, a lavish Palm Springs estate going back to 1924, consolidates the feelings of the Mediterranean with the fascinating taste of North Africa. Forbes Explorer named Korakia one of the "Sexiest Inns in America.”
- They greet your morning with Moroccan style breakfast and bed.
- Indulge in your own Arabian Nights
- Increase the romance in romantic courtyard walks
9. Autocamp Santa Barbara
What is more American than an experience of car-home. Retro-styled, Autocamp has filled in as an asylum for the American hunger for something new street trippers since 1922. Utilizing Airstream trailers for cabin and stressing great History of the U.S stylistic layout, this spot highly esteems making solace for the daring spirits going through California.
Experience the lovely outside without giving up comfort when you remain at Auto-camp for an emotional weekend vacation with your special somebody.
- Enjoy your motorhome with full privacy.
10. North Block Hotel
There's not at all like California's wonderful Napa Valley. Enjoy the North Square Inn's lovely chic involvement with Tuscan engineering, warmed floors, and a couple's back rub.
What's more, the North Piece.
- “Petals and Pampering” Bundle. in its addition, appreciate a Deluxe King room, champagne, twelve roses, a one-hour couple's back massage, and a box of enchanting chocolates.
11. Sir Francis Drake Hotel
Bringing back the style and advancement of old San Francisco, the Sir Francis Drake Lodging sets Renaissance design with famous hospitality to make your stay in the city as awesome as could be expected under the circumstances. World-class shopping anticipates you at this inn, with Tiffany and Co, Gucci, Prada, Giorgio Armani, and Saks Fifth Road just stride outside your entryway.
Treat yourself and your extraordinary somebody to a luxurious night out on the town, 1930s style.
- The most romantic weekend you will ever imagine, a place where you will never leave without a ring on your finger.
- Enjoy lavish stays and romantic view of the city.
12. Sycamore Mineral Springs Spa And Resort
To escape from your normal living, the Sycamore gives you the ultimate getaway in California. The main attraction of this place is their hot mineral spring tubs, situated on each private terrace . These hot tubs are all natural , gushing from 100 sections of land. You'll feel like a radical new you after a dip in these pools.
- The Sycamore offers yoga, Pilates, and Judo classes day by day.
- Reconnect with your internal centre and your accomplice at this reviving resort.
13. L’auberge Del Mar
This Southern California resort is romantic to the point that they've effectively arranged a bundle of deals for couples going to propose.
- L'Auberge Del Blemish gives your proposition white flower petals, candles, chocolate-secured strawberries, champagne, and customised consideration for saving the ideal area for that exceptionally unique minute.
14. Cavallo Point
In this exotic cabin in the tranquil background of the Golden Gate Bridge, you can appreciate all the peace far from the buzzing about of city. Travel and Relaxation voted Cavallo Point "#1 Best Lodging in the San Fransisco Straight Region" in 2015 which is as it should be.
- For "A definitive Night out on the town" Bundle, you get lodging, a gourmet 4-course supper, breakfast toward the beginning of the day, and a stay with a chimney.
- Time to nestle up to your cherished one in this sweet desert garden!
15. Sacred Rock Resort
Escape from your normal routine, past "Northern California," to the genuine Northern California of Elk, a town known for its huge amount of elk. Four hours north of San Francisco, Elk, California sits gently on the Mendocino coast far from the usual tourists.
- You and your loved one get your own private house high on precipices enjoying Pacific ocean.
- Unwind at the resort, finish with a bar for home-cooked food.
California is simply the dream destination for every couple. They either want solitude or just want to meet any celebrity on their way. They just love this lavish town where there is love at every corner of the state. I suggest you choose California for a lavish and solitary moment. Other than that, enjoy walks and rekindle the love.