15 Breathtaking Statues Across The Globe
- PRIYA SAHA
- Aug 24, 2016
- 2.2K Views
* Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and book something (there is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
Art has always fascinated the world. With ever changing new ideas and concept, artists of all ages have always gifted this world some of the amazing artworks. Among these artworks, sculptures have also gained a significant position. Today, every city houses some of those amazing statues in the world that will put you in awe of it. And in this boring urban life, such artworks have been a welcome break on every mundane street of the cities.
So, take out some time from your busy schedule and look at some of the best creations of this art world where the globe itself has played the role of a platform.
1. Fairy Dancing With Dandelion by Robin Wight, Uk
2. Brooding Statue Of "Appennino” - Villa di Pratolino, Florence, Italy
3. The Black Ghost - Klaipeda, Lithuania
4. The Caring Hand Glarus, Switzerland
5. Giant Raindrop Rests On Man’s Face By Nazar Bilyk, Ukraine
6. Expansion By Paige Bradley, New York
7. Viccisitudes By Jason Decaires Taylor, Grenanda
8. Running Horse, Mustangs By Robert Glen, Las Colinas, Texas
9. Break Through From Your Mold By Zenos Frudakis, Philadelphia
10. The Burning Man By Alexander Milov
11. Mihai Eminescu, Onesti, Romania
12. The Force of Nature by Lorenzo Quinn
13. The Rain Man By Jean, Michel Folon, Italy
14. Infinite Stairway By David Mccracken, Bondi, Australia
15. Popped Up By Ervin Loranth Herve, Budapest, Hungary
Did we miss out any? If yes, feel free to add them in the list.
*All the images are attributed to boredpanda.com
You May Also Like