5N/6D Himachal Package - Get The Best Of Shimla And Manali
- KETKI HANAMSHET
- Feb 01, 2019
- 259 Views
Mighty snow-capped mountains, intimidating valleys, deep gorges, gushing rivers, pretty villages settled on the mountain slopes and warm people who reside in them. That is Himachal Pradesh for you - the state that defines Incredible India! While the dramatic landscapes here may sometimes be soul-stirring, at other times they will lay a blanket of calmness over you. Not to forget, it is the playground of adventurers. From skiing and hiking to rafting and paragliding, this is the adventure hub of India.
To explore the captivating beauty of this magnificent state, a 5N/6D Himachal Pradesh package is your best bet. With 2 nights in Shimla and 3 nights in Manali, you get the opportunity to nestle in the lap of the Himalayas. From tuning into the natural beauty of Kufri to taking a dip in the natural hot springs of Vashist, this is your best-tailored Shimla Manali package.
Call us on 8329516613 or Whatsapp on 8390454999 to get details of the 5N/6D Himachal Pradesh Package
You may also email us: email@example.com
A Glimpse of What’s in Store for You
- Explore the top cities - Shimla and Manali in Himachal Pradesh
- Enjoy a 2-night-stay in Shimla - the former summer capital of British India
- Wander through Kufri - the snowy paradise of Shimla
- Go on the walking tour of Shimla town
- Enjoy a 3-night stay in Manali
- Visit the 450-year-old Hadimba Devi Temple in Manali
- Take a dip in the hot sulphur springs of the Vashisht village
- Try skiing in the beautiful Solang Valley
- Stay in comfortable accommodations in all cities
Walk through the 5N/6D Shimla Manali Package, Starting from INR 15K**
Day 1 - A scenic drive from Chandigarh to Shimla
Land in Chandigarh and an AC vehicle will be waiting to take you to Shimla. Dotted with stunning vistas, the three-and-a-half hour drive from Chandigarh to Shimla will be a memorable one for you. Arriving in town, you will be taken to your hotel. Check-in and then you have the remaining time to yourself. Catch up on some rest after the long journey and then set out to explore the things to do in Shimla that is nestled amidst the Shivalik mountain range. As you venture outside, you will be stunned to see the mighty Himalayas so up-close.
Day 2 - A day dedicated to Kufri and panoramic views
Starting early morning, you will be driven to Kufri - a small piece of paradise that is around 45 minutes away from Shimla. The natural beauty of this place will make you feel rejuvenated. And if you are here during the winter months, then Kufri is the ski resort at your service. Returning from Kufri, you will be taken on a walking tour of Shimla. Visit the popular local attractions, stroll along the streets, shop at the famous Shopping Plaza and bask in the local vibe. The sites that will be covered in the walking tour include the Vice Regal Lodge, Christ Church, The Grindlays Bank, and The Gaiety Theater.
Day 3: Let's go to Manali
Leaving behind the lovely Shimla, you start early morning for Manali the next day. The 8-hour journey will be equally enchanting, marked with scenic views. But it’s not going to be just a long drive. Enroute Manali, you will be taken to Sundar Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple, and Kullu Valley - the valley of Gods. After checking into your hotel in Manali, you will have the rest of your day at leisure. Wander around, breathe in the smell of pine, and get close to the Manali life.
Day 4: Being all touristy in Manali
The fourth day of your Himachal Pradesh tour will be all about exploring the beautiful things to do in Manali. Your sightseeing tour will start with a visit to the Hadimba Devi Temple which was built way back in 1553. This will be followed by a visit to the Manu Temple, Van Vihar and the local market where you can buy lovely souvenirs. You will also be taken to the nearby Vashisht village which is known to have hot sulphur springs and sandstone temples.
Day 5: A day to have fun in the snow
Next morning, you will be taken to Solang Valley, the snowy heaven of Manali. This is the place where you can show off your adventurous side. From paragliding to snow biking, you can try a variety of activities. Besides, the breathtaking views of glaciers and snowclad mountains will leave you stunned. After having fun at the Solang Valley, you will return to your resort. An alternative to this plan is an excursion to Rohtang Pass. This detour will, however, depend on the weather conditions and is not included in the package. Also, it would require a prior permit.
Day 6: Say adios Himachal Pradesh
It is now time to head back Chandigarh. With tons of memories and a handful of lovely experiences in your bag, returning home would, indeed, be heavy. You will either be taken to the airport to board your flight or arrangements will be done to take you back to the place you started your journey.
Know More about Your Accommodations
The accommodation provided within the 5 nights 6 days Himachal package offer deluxe rooms. Some of the top hotels in Shimla and Manali, such as Hotel Woodrina and Hotel Prini Palace, are the proposed accommodations. Rest assured, you will be given a comfortable stay at every hotel that is on offer.
Get the best hotel deal to enjoy a stay in Shimla
What all is included in the package:
- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- Meals: breakfast and dinner (MAP)
- Local sightseeing in Shimla & Manali
- All transfers and local sightseeing by AC vehicle
Special Inclusions for Honeymooners:
- Room Decoration
- Honeymoon Cake
- Candlelight Dinner
What All is Excluded from the Package:
- Personal expenses of any sort
- Airfare, train tickets, and taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any upgradation in the hotel room category
- Any meal other than the specified
- The excursion to Rohtang Pass
- Any sightseeing other than the mentioned
- Any entrance fees or fees for video or camera permit
- Guided tours
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
Kindly Note this:
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) etc. for security purpose & hotel policy
- Early check-in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company terms and conditions
- In case the same hotels as mentioned are not available, then you shall be provided with similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or canceled flights & acts or forces of nature
With Himachal Pradesh being all things postcard perfect, it is one state that you must visit in India. The 5N/6D Himachal Pradesh package is your calling to thoroughly explore the two popular cities of Himachal - Shimla, and Manali. Wait no more and set out to enjoy a long holiday.
Call us on 8329516613 or Whatsapp on 8390454999 to book this attractive Himachal Pradesh package.
You may also email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
**The starting prices mentioned are subject to change.