An Innovative Company Needs An Innovative Team
We, at TripHobo believe that nothing drives goals, better than passion. To deliver the best product, there needs to be a team that is fuelled with the passion for travel, zeal for the objectives set by the company and a laudable perseverance. If you want to join a company that
- Works on excellence
- Is focused on growth
- Helps you to push yourself out of your comfort zone
- Mentors you to accomplish horizons you never thought you could
Then, TripHobo is the right place for you. Join the TripHobo family and enter the world of something phenomenal.
Current Openings at TripHobo
- Experience in HTML, HTML5
- Experience in CSS, CSS3 & Advanced CSS
- Excellent understanding of Cross Browsers compatibility
- Excellent working knowledge of OOPs
- Advance working knowledge of AJAX to consume web apis
- Ability to take up R&D activities and resolve issues
- Sound Knowledge on Web UI features, Bootstrap, Backbone or AngularJS would be added advantage
- Sound Knowledge of cache header is expected
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good communication skills
- Have sincere, honest and committed attitude
- Hardworking and responsible
- Ability to understand project requirements accurately and be able to deliver projects on time.
- Have good knowledge of various practices within the web-Industry and have ability to apply out-of-the-box solutions.
- Minimum 2-3 years of web development experience using LAMP technologies - main focus should be on LAMP technologies and should have worked largely in LAMP for the last 1-2 years.
- Hands-on developer - current role should involve coding and development, and not primarily project management.
- Should be very strong technically and understand web development in theory and practice and full software life cycles.
- Strong SQL development skills writing fine-tuned queries, stored procedures, triggers etc. and design skills (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes, etc).
- Experience and Knowledge of MongoDb.
- Experience and Knowledge of Caching tools like Memcache, Opt-code caching.
- Experience using MVC frameworks.
- Experience of Creating REST API's.
- Ability to Implement algorithm solutions.
- Should have experience in using APIs, web services from both third parties, and also creating Joguru's own web service.
- Should have good experience in Elastic Search and have hands-on experience in this.
- Should have worked on high volume sites and understand the full web development cycle (comfortable with databases of millions of records).
- Should be confident in taking full ownership of projects from initial requirement checks, feasibility, development, and final deployment on live site. Should be able to demonstrate this in their current role.
- Experience in developing browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE is helpful.
- Experience with mobile development is also a plus.
- Execute and refine SEO best practices to increase qualified organic search engine rankings for TripHobo traffic.
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of natural search result listings.
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO efforts.
- Off-page SEO and link building techniques Responsible for Quality & related back links. Experience in blog commenting, forum participation, gust posting, and content marketing.
- Execute content marketing strategies for blogs, social media channels, video networks, newsletters, emails, and other engagement channels.
- 1.5+ years working as a SEO specialist, or similar role in which you were responsible for the organic SEO of TripHobo site.
- In depth understanding of the search engine ranking algorithm.
- Specific knowledge on how to achieve top placement in Google, Bing, Yahoo, & MSN, etc.
- Experience in Ecommerce or online travel domain would be an advantage.
Good communication skills.
- Content analysis & management.
- Content research.
- Content uploading.
- Excellent in using MS Office.
- Good communication skills.
Content StrategistExperience: 0-2 years Qualification: Any graduation Job Type: Permanent, Full time.
- Writing content for a travel based website.
- Analyzing the data and information related to the subject and produce content to entice and engage visitors.
- Proofreading & editing.
- Monitoring site content and updating regularly with the help of SEOs.
- Research for content & information.
- Browsing & blogging.
- Good communication skills.
- Good written english.