1. Visit the details page of the activity that you would like to book. Select the date you wish to go on the activity by clicking the calendar icon under the "Availability" heading on this page. Dates in green are still available while dates in gray or red are not; click on the date and select the number of tickets you wish to book. Click on the check availability button.
2. You will now be presented with multiple tour options for the given tour. Click on the "Book now" button adjacent to the option of your choice. Please note that some tours have multiple options - for example, an excursion that can be taken either as a public group or as a private tour at different prices - or maybe you can select the hour of your tour, so you may see more than one “Book now” button. Be sure to click the booking button for the option you wish to reserve. You will then be prompted to select your desired starting time (if applicable) and the number of participants in your group. Then click "Book Now" for the option of your choice.
3. On the following page, enter your information details (Name, surname, email), followed by your payment details.
4. Most times after you submit your payment details, the reservation is confirmed. Some times, the local supplier of the tour will confirm your reservation within 48 hours, and you will receive a ticket voucher via email. Please print your voucher and bring it to the meeting point mentioned on your voucher when you attend.
5. Please note that your credit card will be charged upon booking. If the local tour operator does not accept your booking, the charged amount will be credited back to the account from which the amount was drawn.