Hotels in Agra, India
Where to Stay in Agra, India?
Agra is well organized and also structured in terms of tourism. Finding best places to stay in Agra is certainly not a difficult task.
The city offers Luxurious hotels, hostels, budget hotels, mid-range hotels, AirBnbs are available in almost all areas. The luxury hotels in Agra are scattered all over the city. The budget hotels in Agra come with basic amenities and if you opt for an AirBnb, you can get decent sized apartments overlooking the prime attractions.
Although the city has ample of cheap public transport, the crowded streets can be a hurdle. Hence, the most recommended area to stay in Agra is Tajgunj, where the iconic Taj Mahal stands.
Tajgunj, the area around the Taj is most crowded and surprisingly has a good balance of luxury and cheap hotels. You can get a dorm room for as low as 6 USD per night! Don’t expect amenities at this price, just basic rooms with a bathroom. Taj Ganj also has some fantastic properties that not only offer decent rooms at mid-range prices but also an easy access to the monuments. Taj East Gate road and Fatehabad road have a good number of hotels in Agra belonging to different price range.
Since Indian summers are hot, international tourists are scarce in the summer months and finding a star-hotel at slightly cheaper rate is a possibility. Winters are a peak time and the prices go up.
Hotels Near Attractions in Agra
- Hotels Near Wildlife S. O. S Elephant Conservation And Care Center
- Hotels Near Kalakriti Cultural And Convention Centre
- Hotels Near Guru Ka Tal
- Hotels Near Dayal Bagh
- Hotels Near Tomb Of Mariam Zamani
- Hotels Near Sikandra
- Hotels Near Tomb Of Akbar The Great
- Hotels Near Buland Darwaza
- Hotels Near Mankameshwar Temple
- Hotels Near Agra Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Korai Village Agra
- Hotels Near Chini Ka Rauza
- Hotels Near Kinari Bazaar
- Hotels Near Sur Sarovar Wild Life Sanctuary
- Hotels Near St. George's Cathedral
- Hotels Near Rajeshwar Mandir