Hotels in Ahmedabad, India
Where to Stay in Ahmedabad, India?
One of the most important cities for textiles and trade in India, Ahmedabad is a destination on several tourists docket for their India visit. Considering all the options that this city has to offer for travellers, it is important to know and carefully choose the best places to stay in Ahmedabad to meet your requirement and budget.
Like any other urban city in India, there is no shortage of luxury hotel options in Ahmedabad. When considering where to stay in the city, the two areas generally seen as being the best are the Eastern side of town or Navrangpura. Both of these areas are quite packed with hotels in the most accessible of places and see tariffs that are generally around the $120-$200 price range.
Alternatively, one can look at a budget hotel option, like a 3-star hotel which will be more in the price range of $80 or so and will have all the basic amenities while still being quite comfortable. The cheaper options for this city are other Ahmedabad accommodations such as homestays and hostels which, while not being very widely available, are enough in number to even be an option for a last-minute booking.
It should be noted when visiting that an average Ahmedabad hotel tends to have all the amenities that one may need and the location won’t be a huge concern as the city is quite well connected with cab services running through the day and being widely available.
Hotels Near Attractions in Ahmedabad
- Hotels Near Hathee Singh Jain Temple
- Hotels Near ISKCON Temple
- Hotels Near Manek Chowk
- Hotels Near Sidi Saiyyed Mosque
- Hotels Near Vaishnodevi Temple
- Hotels Near Alphaone Mall
- Hotels Near Camp Hanuman Mandir
- Hotels Near Jama Masjid
- Hotels Near Dada Bhagwan Temple
- Hotels Near Swaminarayana Temple
- Hotels Near Gurudwara Gobind Dham
- Hotels Near Sarkhej Roza
- Hotels Near Gujarat Science City
- Hotels Near Calico Museum Of Textiles
- Hotels Near Dada Hari Ni Vav
- Hotels Near Parimal Garden