Hotels in Aix-en-provence, France
Where to Stay in Aix-en-provence, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Budget: City Residence Aix-en-Provence and Hotel Paul are some budget accommodations in the city. They offer minimalistic facilities but ensure a comfortable stay.
- Mid-range: Hotel Cardinal, Aqua bella and Novotel Beau Manoir les Trois Sautets are some recommendations for mid-range hotels in the city. There are also few bed & breakfasts in Aix-en-Provence offering classic B&B experience.
- Luxury: Chateau de la Pioline, Le Pigonnet and Villa Gallici are top picks for boutique accommodation in the city. Great locations, excellent service and luxury ambience make the stay at any of these star hotels very pleasing.
PLACES TO EAT
Being a classic French city, Aix-en-Provence has lot of restaurants and petite cafes crowded mostly between Place des Cardeurs and the Rotonde (Cours Mirabeau). Also, the entire city is dotted with patisseries and bakeries that offer great food at affordable prices.
Must-try is the local specialty Calissons- a smooth paste of candied fruits like melons and oranges with almonds, served with a thin layer of royal icing.
- L'Authentique- Top notch Burgers.
- Emile Bec- Bakery chain serving French delicacies.
- Chez Charlotte- Cheap and delicious French food.
- La Maison des Fondues- Chain restaurant serving mind-blowing Fondues.
Hotels Near Attractions in Aix-en-provence
- Hotels Near Aix En Provence Tourist Office
- Hotels Near Fondation Vasarely
- Hotels Near Place De I' Hotel De Ville
- Hotels Near Pavillon De Vendome
- Hotels Near Site Memorial Du Camp Des Milles
- Hotels Near Mossy Fountain
- Hotels Near Terrain Des Peintres
- Hotels Near Hotel De Gallifet
- Hotels Near Theatre De La Fontaine D' Argent
- Hotels Near Parc Jourdan
- Hotels Near Verdon Gorge
- Hotels Near Parc Des Collines De Cuques
- Hotels Near Parc Saint-mitre
- Hotels Near Grande Mosquee De Strasbourg
- Hotels Near Hotel De France
- Hotels Near Saint Jean De Malte