Hotels in Ajmer, India
Where to Stay in Ajmer, India?
A relatively small city in the Northern Indian state of Rajasthan, Ajmer is one of the most beautiful and historically significant cities in India. With a huge number of tourists visiting every year, it really pays to know in advance which Ajmer accommodations are best for you.
Most hotels in Ajmer do not fall under the luxury hotel category due to the fact that they aren’t quite as high end in terms of amenities. However, for around $50 or less a night, one can find some very comfortable places to stay in Ajmer.
Budget hotels are, however, much easier to come by as the general visiting population is Ajmer is from around India and wishes to stay in a cheaper accommodation. One can easily find Ajmer hotels for well under $30 with a little research and these are quite comfortable and clean.
It is worth noting that travelling around Ajmer is difficult unless one has a driver and therefore when looking for where to stay in Ajmer it is always a good idea to know in advance what one wishes to see as well.
Hotels in Ajmer won’t exactly provide you with world class accommodation, but they’re certainly adequate.
- Hotel Embassy
- Hotel Sahil
- Royal Melange
- Mansingh Palace
- Hotel Ambassador
- Hotel Chitvan
- Bijay Niwas Palace
- Data Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Ajmer
Hotels Near Attractions in Ajmer
- Hotels Near Mahila Mandi
- Hotels Near Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra Mosque
- Hotels Near Foy Sagar Lake
- Hotels Near Durga Bag Garden
- Hotels Near Savitri Temple
- Hotels Near Mayo College Museum
- Hotels Near St. Mary's Graveyard
- Hotels Near Birla City Water Park
- Hotels Near Akbari Masjid
- Hotels Near Anted Ki Mata Temple
- Hotels Near Prithviraj Smarak Monument
- Hotels Near Mango Masala
- Hotels Near Madina Hotel
- Hotels Near Brahma's Temple
- Hotels Near Pushkar Lake
- Hotels Near Ajmer Sharif Dargah