Hotels in Albany, Australia
Where to Stay in Albany, Australia?
When you're in Albany make sure you are comfortable and stay at The Rocks Albany, Comfort Inn or Pelican Holiday Village. Wherever you decide make sure you get a solid night's sleep so that you're ready for all of the beauty and fun that Albany has to offer!
There are plenty of restaurants in Albany, you can try the following few restaurants;
Earl of Spencer Historic Inn – they serve the famous pie and pint. You can even catch a live band here on a weekend.
Squid Shack – for the freshest sea food, go to Squid Shack, you can have a wash down with a bottle of wine.
Nonna’s – go to Nonna’s for a classic Italian meal sold at very reasonable prices.
Vancouver 51 – great food, café offers great views.
Bay Merchants – they make good coffee and also serve freshly baked cakes and gourmet sandwiches.
Jo Jo’s Pizza & Kebab is another spot you can consider, this is one of the few places where you can get a tasty pizza in Albany.
Dylan’ on the Terrace – if you are looking for a family friendly environment, look no further. Their pan cakes, hamburgers and soups are simply delicious.
York Street Café – a relatively new place that serves pasta, focaccia and fish balls. The dinners are more of a bistro.
Hotels Near Attractions in Albany
- Hotels Near Bluff Knoll
- Hotels Near The Blow Holes
- Hotels Near Albany Visitor Centre
- Hotels Near Albany Entertainment Centre
- Hotels Near West Cape Howe National Park
- Hotels Near Whale World
- Hotels Near Mount Clarence Parklands
- Hotels Near The Old Gaol And Museum
- Hotels Near King George Sound
- Hotels Near Lake Seppings
- Hotels Near The Salmon Holes
- Hotels Near Albany Convict Gaol Museum
- Hotels Near Albany Airport
- Hotels Near Caltex Williams
- Hotels Near Bp
- Hotels Near Dog Rock Shopping Centre