Hotels in Alleppey, India
Where to Stay in Alleppey, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Smile Cat, Chungam Bridge is a centrally located hotel with facilities like pick-drop, houseboat arrangements, Wifi and suits best for the budget travelers and backpackers.
- Mandala Beach house and cottages, Sea view ward is a good place to escape the humidity, The little cottages are a clean and cozy place to crash and the BBQ and bonfires on the beach are exciting.
- Lemondew, near firestation, Thirumala is also a stylish option to stay with hygienic environment and all the facilities you might be looking for.
- There are a number of house-boats that can be rented to stay which are, as mentioned above, the most exhilarating way of lodging.
- Home stay options like Bella Homestay, Near Nehru trophy finishing point, are also available which can be found out locally.
PLACES TO EAT
- Chakara Restaurant, beach road has a creative menu with European and Keralean Cuisine. Though expensive, the meal and the ambience is great.
- Indian Coffee house is famous for the tasty south Indian food and filter coffee at cheap rates.
- Premier Bakery for a variety of baked delicacies.
- Halai's Fried chicken, near Alleppey police station is a small restaurant famous for its biryani.
Best Hotels Deals in Alleppey, India
Top Rated Hotels in Alleppeypowered by
Abad Whispering PalmsExcellent
586 guest reviews
Hotels Near Attractions in Alleppey
- Hotels Near Revi Karunakaran Museum
- Hotels Near Alappuzha Lighthouse
- Hotels Near St. Marys Syro-Malabar Catholic Forane Church, Champakulam
- Hotels Near St. Andrew's Basilica Arthunkal
- Hotels Near Mullakkal Rajeshwari Temple
- Hotels Near Andhakaranazhi Beach
- Hotels Near International Coir Museum
- Hotels Near St.george's Forane Church
- Hotels Near Chakkulathukavu Temple
- Hotels Near Vijay Beach Park
- Hotels Near Chettikulangara Bhagavathy Temple
- Hotels Near Kanichukulangara Devi Temple
- Hotels Near Kayamkulam Lake
- Hotels Near Chavara Bhavan
- Hotels Near Thiruvanvandoor Mahavishnu Temple
- Hotels Near Pathiramanal Beach