Hotels in Alwar, India
Where to Stay in Alwar, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Ashiyana: Company Bagh Road, Ashok Circle, Alwar. Room charges: INR 1600 per night onwards.
- Hotel Lake Palace: Near Siliserh Lake, Alwar. Room charges: INR 800 per night onwards.
- Hotel Tresshouse: Ashiana Village, Bhiwadi, Alwar. Room charges: INR 1000 per night onwards.
- Hotel Amanbagh: Ajabgarh Village, Via Thana Gazi, Dist Alwar. Room charges: INR 1200 per night onwards.
- Hotel Burja Haveli: Vill. Burja, 7th Mile Stone Rajgarh Road, Alwar. Room charges: INR 2000 per night onwards
- Hotel Aravali: 1 C.E.B, Near P.W.D. Rest House, Alwar. Room charges: INR 2143 per night onwards.
- Hotel Clark Inn: Shanti Kunj, Alwar, Alwar. Room charges: INR 2699 per night onwards.
- Hotel Hive Alwar: Near Alwar Dairy, Malvia Nagar, Alwar. Room charges: INR 2400 per night onwards.
- Hotel Shakti Resort: Delhi Jaipur Highway-8 (NH-8) Behror, 133rd Milestone, Behror, Behror, 301701. Room charges: INR 2499 per night onwards.
- Hotel Cambay Sapphire: Neesa Square, Plot No. CC-11, Industrial Area, Neemrana, Neemrana. Room charges: INR 2666 per night onwards.
- Hotel Gulmohar Sariska resort: A very good resort with courteous staff and amazing ambience, Gulmohar Sariska is a good choice. Address: Village - Virat Nagar, Near Sariska National Park, Sariska, 303102. Room Charges: INR 3375 per night onwards.
- Hotel Days Neemrama: With 48 well furnished rooms and an array of luxurious facilities, The Days Neemrama is a quaint place. Address: M-4 Riico Industrial Area, National Highway 8, Chaubara, Neemran. Room charges: INR per night onwards.
- Hotel Sariska Tiger Camp: This hotel is known for decent clean and homely environment. It has high ratings in the area. Address: Village Dhawala, Jaipur Road, Dist. Alwar, Sariska, 301001. Room charges: INR 3399 per night onwards.
- Hotel Ramada Neemrana: This spacious hotel is an exact fit for people who are in town for business and pleasure. Address: M2 Riico Industrial Area, Neemrana, Shahjahanpur, District-Alwar, Neemrana, 301706. Room charges: INR 3107 per night onwards.
- Hotel Nataraj: Closer to the shopping destinations in Alwar, this hotel is a friendly place with wonderful staff. Address: 52 A Aerodrum Road, Near Railway Station, Alwar. Room charges: INR 3125 per night onwards.
PLACES TO EAT
Rajasthani cuisine is one of the forgotten treasures of India. It has started gaining more popularity in the recent few years and has started spreading all over India.
Rajasthani delicacies like Dalbhati and Churma are loved by all, although there are a lot more options in this style that can be explored. Alwar is a place where you can try to discover this particular style of cooking. Kalakand, a milk cake delicacy of Alwar has reached all over the world through the Rajasthani sweet shops.
Some of the well known eateries in Alwar are:
- The Peppers: It is the new cool hangout place for Alwar residents. Although the services could improve, the delectable food at this eatery is worth the lousy service.
- Dawat restaurant: One of the few non vegetarian restaurants in the area, Dawat restaurant might not be the best when it comes to ambience but it makes up for it by offering a wide variety of cuisine.
- Chaupati, the food Haat: It is good chat experience in a nice, clean restaurant and impressive ambience.
- Prem Pavitra Bhojanalay: A traditional homely restaurant with a thali system, Prem Pavitra Bhojanalay serves a variety of Curries and Koftas. It has already won the heart of alwar is one of the famous places in the city.
- Baba Thakurdas and Sons: Kalakand or Mawa is a one sweet that is distinctly associated with Alwar. What better eatery to try Kalakand than the best sweets shop in the city?
- The Bridge: One of the contemporary dining experiences in Alwar, this restaurant raises the bar of the restaurant scene in the town.
- Thali house: Thali house is a south Indian restaurant that offers food with an assortment of South delicacies and breakfast options. As the name clears it, it is known for its famous thalis with a southern twist.
- Tija Coffee House: Cooling Lassis and pick up coffees are the speciality of Tija. Ideal for an espresso on a sleepy morning, it is the favourite of the teenage crowd.
Hotels Near Attractions in Alwar
- Hotels Near City Palace
- Hotels Near Alwar Museum
- Hotels Near Cenotaph Of Maharaja Bhaktawar Singh
- Hotels Near Purjan Vihar
- Hotels Near Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri
- Hotels Near Late Night Shopping In Alwar
- Hotels Near Vinay Vilas Palace
- Hotels Near Garbhaji Falls
- Hotels Near Pandupol Hanuman Ji Mandir
- Hotels Near Yogi Bharthari Nath Temple
- Hotels Near Naldeshwar Shrine
- Hotels Near Kalakand Market
- Hotels Near Kanwal Resort
- Hotels Near Garwaji Waterfall
- Hotels Near Neelkanth Temple
- Hotels Near Hotel Nirwana Palace