Hotels in Amarkantak, India
Where to Stay in Amarkantak, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Budget: Hotel Shree Mata Sadan is one of the bets budget accommodations you will find in Amarkantak. Being a small pilgrimage town, there are more budget hotels than luxury.
- Mid-Range: Holiday Homes: A mid-range accommodation, this is also an interesting concept one. It is beautifully nestled in verdant natural surroundings and almost in lapel of Maa Narmada, you can enjoy the excitement of staying in tents here.
- Luxury: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation. This is one of the best and most standard accommodation option in town. Holiday Homes is another good option.
PLACES TO EAT
Finding nonvegetarian food may be a little difficult here, considering this is one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage places. The town predominantly follows a vegetarian cuisine with the conventional delicacies from all of India. You might not find restaurants specifically, however, you will come across many dharmshalas that serve authentic Indian food!
- Sarvodaya Vishram Griha: Situated in the main market, this is a good restaurant serving a wide variety of Indian cuisine.
- Hotel Shree Mata Sadan: A place with open air dining space. You get to experience amazing and clean mountain air as you indulge in some delectable multi-cuisine food here.
Best Hotels Deals in Amarkantak, India
Locate the Best Accommodations in Amarkantak
Hotels Near Attractions in Amarkantak
Hotels in and around Amarkantak
- Hotels in Bandhavgarh National Park
- Hotels in Kanha
- Hotels in Jabalpur
- Hotels in Basna
- Hotels in Rajim
- Hotels in Pithora
- Hotels in Korba
- Hotels in Bhilai Nagar
- Hotels in Tilda Newra
- Hotels in Raigarh
- Hotels in Karmandih
- Hotels in Ramanujnagar
- Hotels in Bargi
- Hotels in Korea Colliery
- Hotels in Shakti Nagar
- Hotels in Tilsara