Hotels in Arles, France
Where to Stay in Arles, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel De L’Amphitheatre: A charming Arles hotel located close to the amphitheatre with spacious rooms, an attentive staff and a good variety in their breakfast menu. It has lots of well-kept common areas where you can relax.
- Hotel Du Musee: An elegant Arles accommodation, it is located close to the centre of the city. Rooms are large with comfortable beds and have a good WiFi connection. Breakfast is remarkably good.
- Hotel Spa Le Calendal: A lovely hotel that is located right next to the historic amphitheatre. Rooms are functional, well-equipped and clean with comfortable beds. One of the best mid budget hotels in Arles, France.
- Hotel du Forum: A hotel with large rooms, comfortable beds, antique furniture manicured gardens and a nice pool area. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive.
- Hotel Particulier: Conveniently located close to the centre of the city with a lovely pool area and comfortable, nicely decorated rooms. A peaceful place for a quiet, romantic vacation.
- Grand Hotel Nord-Pinus: A comfortable hotel with large, clean bathrooms with big tubs. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is fantastic.
PLACES TO EAT
- Le Criquet: If you’re in the mood for some delightful Mediterranean cuisine, then this is the place to be. Try their lamb. They also have nice wines that you should definitely savour.
- La Fee Gourmande: Delectable, authentic French cuisine that will make your mouth water! They have interesting and unique menu items for instance their fois gras ice cream must be tried.
- La Fee Gourmande: A charming French restaurant that won’t disappoint foodies. The staff is attentive and the service is excellent. The food is reasonably priced.
- Restaurant Le Plaza (la Paillotte): An interesting take on French and Mediterranean cuisine. Try their beef stew. One of the modern restaurants in Arles.
- Le Q.G: A cosy little restaurant with quirky décor and food that is reasonably priced. Their prime rib comes highly recommended.
- L’Atelier Jean-Luc Rabanel: Another restaurant with scrumptious French and Mediterranean food. Their take on camargue beef in a smoky rosemary jus is worth your while.
- Le 16: A nice bistro with good service and large portions. The food is quite reasonably priced. Their rabbit in mustard sauce is delicious.
Hotels Near Attractions in Arles
- Hotels Near Les Alyscamps
- Hotels Near Eglise And Cloitre St-trophime
- Hotels Near Abbey Of Montmajour
- Hotels Near Musee Reattu
- Hotels Near Moulin De Daudet
- Hotels Near Place Du Forum
- Hotels Near Place De La Republique
- Hotels Near Pont De Van Gogh
- Hotels Near Baths Of Constantin
- Hotels Near Chateau D'estoublon
- Hotels Near Fondation Vincent Van Gogh
- Hotels Near Le Marche D'arles
- Hotels Near Van Gogh Trail
- Hotels Near Les Marais Du Vigueirat
- Hotels Near Musee De La Camargue
- Hotels Near Le Petit Train Touristique D'arles