Hotels in Aswan, Egypt
Where to Stay in Aswan, Egypt?
PLACES TO STAY
- Philae Hotel– terrific views and friendly staff. 60 – 75 LE
- Keylani– Great location and service for price. USD 23 – 45
- HI International Youth Hostel. Cheapest and most minimal service. 9 LE and up.
- Nuba Nile Hotel– near train station. Excellent value. 60 - 75 LE
- Hathor Hotel. Good views. Swimming pool. Singles: 40LE, Doubles: 60LE.
- Movenpick Resort– USD 160+. Best resort in town.
Old Cataract Hotel:
- Recreates luxurious atmosphere of Egypt.
PLACES TO EAT
- Al Masry: Local food. A/C. Highly popular. 8LE to 30 LE.
- Aswan Moon: Fish and crab food. Skip the rest. 10 LE – 30 LE.
- The Terrace: For the atmosphere. Luxurious compared to other fare in town, and real good service. Nice views of the river.Terrace reserved for guest at the hotel.
- Emy: Popular with the felucca captains in town. Have beer. 10 LE – 20 Le.
- Panorama: Egyptian stews in clay pots.
Hotels Near Attractions in Aswan
- Hotels Near Aswan Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near Sound And Light Show - Philaetemple Of Kom Ombo
- Hotels Near Monastery Of St. Simeon
- Hotels Near New Kalabsha
- Hotels Near Tombs Of The Nobles And Kubbet Al-hawa
- Hotels Near Sehel Island
- Hotels Near Ferial Gardens
- Hotels Near Kalabsha Temple
- Hotels Near Nubian Village
- Hotels Near Temple Of Isis
- Hotels Near Passport Office - Aswan
- Hotels Near The Local Unit - Aswan
- Hotels Near Pyramisa Isis Corniche Aswan Resort
- Hotels Near Unfinished Obelisk
- Hotels Near Lake Nasser