Hotels in Auckland, New Zealand
Where to Stay in Auckland, New Zealand?
A major harbor city of New Zealand, Auckland is home to some of the most incredible sights in the world. With lots to do and see it’s no wonder that tourists flock to this destination and it is therefore always better to know the best Auckland accommodation for you, well in advance.
As with most other modern, metropolitan cities, when looking for places to stay in Auckland, one can find a ton of options. While it is not necessary to stay near the actual coast there are far better places to stay in and luxury hotels around this area are plentiful, though they do come at a steep price of over $120 a night for a room at the average minimum.
When searching for where to stay in Auckland for a smaller fee, one may look at the numerous budget hotels that the city offers. These budget hotels come in at around $40 a night however there are tons of other options such as hostels which offer rooms under $20 a night and some very affordable bed and breakfasts as well.
Although hotels in Auckland are generally quite reasonable, for longer stays one should seriously consider renting a serviced apartment. These cost a fraction of the cost for a long term stay and provide real freedom and flexibility for the trip.
Auckland accommodation has something for everybody. From backpackers homes and bed and breakfast lodges to lavish resorts, hotels in Auckland will leave you spoilt for choice.
- Base Backpackers Auckland: Is a budget friendly Backpackers haven!
- City Lodge: The City Lodge people call themselves ‘The best 5 star backpacker in Auckland’!
- Great Ponsonby Art Hotel: Great Ponsonby Art Hotel is a nice bed and breakfast in Auckland.
- Auckland City Hotel: Established in the year 1912, the Auckland City Hotel provides budget friendly accommodations.
- Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel: Situated close to the airport, check in to this hotel while on your Auckland tour.
- Ascotia off Queen: Check in to Ascotia off Queen if you are in search of a low price accommodation with quality, comfort and friendly staff.
- Hilton Auckland: Hilton Auckland offers the best luxury accommodation in Auckland.
- SkyCity Grand Hotel: With the city’s most impressive attractions and eateries right at their doorstep, SkyCity Grand Hotel pampers you with choices.
- Mollies Boutique Hotel: Mollies is a luxury boutique hotel situated in St. Mary’s Bay Auckland.
Hotels Near Attractions in Auckland
- Hotels Near Mount Eden
- Hotels Near Waiheke Island
- Hotels Near Devonport
- Hotels Near Viaduct Harbour
- Hotels Near Auckland Zoo
- Hotels Near Auckland Art Gallery
- Hotels Near One Tree Hill
- Hotels Near Voyager New Zealand Maritime Museum
- Hotels Near Auckland Domain
- Hotels Near Museum Of Transport And Technology
- Hotels Near Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium
- Hotels Near North Head Historic Reserve
- Hotels Near Hauraki Gulf
- Hotels Near Ponsonby
- Hotels Near Albert Park
- Hotels Near Matakana Village