Hotels in Ballarat, Australia
Where to Stay in Ballarat, Australia?
Best Western Lake Inn is situated on the banks of the incredible man-made Lake Wendouree. The motel can offer you a range of spacious rooms, lovely views and all the comforts of home. Here you will find an affordable way to relax and enjoy your stay in Ballarat.
If a touch of home is what you need, then the Silver Birch Bed & Breakfast is ideal for you. Close to the city centre and all the city attractions, but nestled away in a cottage garden for some well deserved privacy and peace.
There are so many places to choose from because there are a lot of restaurants in Ballarat, here are some of them;
La Casa Mexicana Mexican Restaurant – this is a relatively new place, they use fresh ingredients for all their recipes. The pprice range for the meals is as follows; Entree $5.00 to $13.00, Main $17.00 to $27.00, Dessert $4.00 to $8.00
Lilian’s Restaurant – established in 1984, this is restaurant is located on a renovated building that was built in 1800. An average main meal and a starter will cost you around $50.
Zaragosa Spanish & Mexican Tapas Bar – located along Victoria Street, they serve Spanish and Mexican dishes.
Ballaarat Restaurant & Bar – here you can try the shitake mushroom salad with pan seared scallops, you will definitely like it.
Ballarat Indian Restaurant – serves Indian dishes
Hotels Near Attractions in Ballarat
- Hotels Near Best Western Lake Inn
- Hotels Near Thoona Pub
- Hotels Near La Casa Mexicana Mexican Restaurant
- Hotels Near Worldmark South Pacific Club
- Hotels Near Mercure Ballarat Hotel And Convention Centre
- Hotels Near Sovereign Park Motor Inn
- Hotels Near The Mallow Bar
- Hotels Near Jade Inn Restaurant
- Hotels Near The Bended Elbow
- Hotels Near Portico Restaurant And Bar
- Hotels Near Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Hotels Near Ballarat Botanical Gardens
- Hotels Near Ballarat Bird World
- Hotels Near Minard Accommodation
- Hotels Near Cafe Lekker
- Hotels Near Sovereign Hill