Hotels in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
Where to Stay in Bandhavgarh National Park, India?
WHERE TO STAY: Most of the hotels in Bandhavgarh National Park are located close to the Tiger Reserve and are surrounded by the forested area.
- Wild Haven Resort: Offers basic accommodation with good food. The frequent sightings of Tigers are one of the many perks of staying here.
- Jungle Inn Resort: Located right next to the Jungle, the place offers basic accommodation, free internet, breakfast and room service.
- Aranyak Resort: Offers cottage accommodation with free internet, breakfast and room service.
- Nature Heritage Resort: Offer elegant accommodation with a Safari Theme with pathways surrounded by greenery. Free internet and Breakfast service completes the stay.
- Junglemantra: Offering luxury rooms with Bamboo décor, delicious food and a fantastic view of the forest area all around. The Safari offered by the hotel is an added perk.
- Tree House Hideaway - Bandhavgarh National Park: Offer rustic yet elegant tree-house rooms with warm décor set amidst the gorgeous National Park forest. The dining room is built around an old Mahua Tree and offers a unique dining experience in itself.
WHERE TO EAT: Most of the tourists who visit the park prefer having their meals at the hotel they stay. For others who would still love to explore the local food places, try the following restaurants when in Bandhavgarh National Park.
- Kolkata Restaurant: Famous for Chinese and Indian food, stop by at the restaurant for a hearty breakfast. Do try the omelets served here.
- Malaya Cafe: Another one of the breakfast joints in the National park, try the pancakes served at the place.
- Her Cafe: Offers lip-smacking Chinese and Italian food. Even though a bit heavy on the wallet, do stop by at the place for a meal.