Hotels in Bandung, Indonesia
Where to Stay in Bandung, Indonesia?
- Hunny Hostel: This accommodation is suited for a budget traveler. The hostel is inside a safe and guarded complex, just a short walk from the train station. The hostel is close to street food stalls, a food court and local buses. It is more like a backpacker and is managed by a lovely English speaking family and one of the best cheap hotels in Bandung.
- Venice Guesthouse: Venice Guesthouse is a great option to explore if you are looking for a budget stay. The guesthouse is just a 15 minute walk from Jalan Braga and offers clean and comfortable rooms with AC and friendly staff
- Explora Hostel: This is a boutique hotel with well-appointed rooms, a bar, cafe, resto, meeting rooms and a business Centre and is the best place to stay in Bandung. The rooms are luxuriously comfortable and modern, and the service is excellent.
- Aston Hotel and Residence: Aston Hotel and Residence is an affordable option in the region and is known for its friendly staff and excellent service.
- Hyatt Regency Bandung: Out of all the star hotels in Bandung, this five star hotel with rooms and suites is located in the city Centre. The hotel features stylish Indonesian decor, and they offer a working desk, broadband internet access, daily newspaper, in-room coffee and nightly turndown. The club lounges offers free continental breakfast and evening cocktails.
- Crowne Plaza Bandung: Crowne Plaza Bandung is a five star hotel in the destination and has all modern amenities that you might need.
- WaroengBoentoet: This is the only Bandung restaurant specializing in traditional heritage of delicious oxtail soup with a delicious essence of spices. The decor is extremely nice vintage theme. The prices are affordable and the service, excellent.
- Sierra Cafe & Lounge: The place is located on the hill of Dago Pakar in Bandung. Sierra gives a relaxing and warm ambience and has a breath-taking view of Bandung city lights. They serve international cuisines, including Western, Japanese and Thai.
- Es Cendol Elizabet hung: This is one of the most popular venues in town, located in front of the Elizabeth bag shop at JI.Cendol is an Indonesian drink made with coconut and coconut milk served with ice cubes and sweet brown sugar.
- Korean House: Korean House offers some of the most amazing food in the destination. With great interiors and friendly staff the restaurant is a must to visit.
- Sari Sunda Restaurant: Sari Sunda Restaurant is known for its chic décor and scintillating food pallet that is sure to win you over.
Hotels Near Attractions in Bandung
- Hotels Near Patengan Lake
- Hotels Near Museum Of The Asian-african Conference
- Hotels Near Nuart Sculpture Park
- Hotels Near St Peter's Cathedral
- Hotels Near Bosscha Observatory
- Hotels Near Bandung Treetop Adventure Park
- Hotels Near Bukit Moko
- Hotels Near De' Ranch
- Hotels Near Citambur Organic Tea Plantation
- Hotels Near Farm House
- Hotels Near Floating Market Lembang Bandung
- Hotels Near Jalan Situ Patenggang
- Hotels Near Kampung Batu Malakasari
- Hotels Near Malabar Tea House
- Hotels Near Padalarang
- Hotels Near Paris Van Java Rooftop Garden