Hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
Where to Stay in Bangkok, Thailand?
Accommodations in Bangkok
A bustling and the most happening tourist capital city, of Thailand Bangkok is equipped with all the types of accommodations possible. Finding best places to stay in Bangkok is certainly not a difficult task. Since crowd never really leaves the city, pre-booking is recommended whether you are travelling off season or peak season.
The city offers Luxurious hotels, nightlife, clubs, hostels, budget hotels, mid-range hotels, AirBnb’s in almost all areas. The luxury hotels in Bangkok are scattered all over the city. The city’s main attractions are concentrated in the city center; hence if sightseeing is the primary purpose of your visit, try finding an accommodation in the city center or the Vatican. The rates near the main attractions are slightly higher, but being close to the metro stations, it is extremely convenient.
The budget hotels in Bangkok come with basic amenities and if you opt for an AirBnb, you can get decent sized apartments overlooking the prime attractions.
The outskirts or suburbs like the area around Siam Square, including Ratchaprasong and Phloen Chit Road, is Bangkok's modern commercial core, full of glitzy malls and hotels. The Sukhumvit Road is a district popular among expatriates and upper class locals. It has quality hotels, restaurants and nightclubs. Part of its nightlife represents Bangkok's naughty image, particularly Soi Cowboy and Nana Entertainment Plaza. These areas are a bit away from the city but offer bus and metro connectivity, so if you don’t minding travelling that extra mile, these Bangkok accommodations are your perfect pick for a budget trip.
When you are looking for a hotel in Bangkok, please note that the prices will vary season to season and hence, a cheaper hotel in winter will also be extremely expensive in summer.
- Shangri-La Hotel: Shangri la is one of the most luxurious five-star hotels in Bangkok and its Riverside location offers the best in terms of convenience and beauty. Located on the banks of Chao Phraya River, the hotel has simply stunning views of the river, both from the guestrooms and the lovely poolside area.
- Sukothai: Guests enter the Sukhothai hotel via a tree-lined driveway, a short distance that takes you away from the noise of busy Bangkok streets, and into the manicured gardens that surround the hotel. The decor is luxurious and unobtrusive, inspired by the ruins at the old ancient capital after which the hotel is named - you will find stupas in one courtyard and a Buddha statue floating serenely on the water in another.
- Mercure: Mercure Bangkok Siam is a modern and well appointed four star hotel in an incredible downtown location close to MBK, Siam Paragon and the several other shopping Malls in the Siam district.
- Furama Silom: It is a classic option for those looking for a comfortable stay in the Silom district of Bangkok, only ten minutes walk from Chong Nonsi Sky Train station and 15 minutes from Patpong night market, clubs and bars.
- BS Residence Suvarnabhumi: This aparthotel offers you a perfect budget accommodation in Bangkok with its warm, personal service and contemporary comfort in their brand new boutique apartment buildings.
- Suphanlake Hometel: Here you will find a perfect balance of comfort and functionality with spacious types of room suites enveloped in quiet and relaxing surroundings.
Hotels Near Attractions in Bangkok
- Hotels Near Chao Phraya River
- Hotels Near Wat Saket
- Hotels Near Siam Paragon
- Hotels Near Lumpini Park
- Hotels Near State Tower
- Hotels Near Central World Plaza
- Hotels Near Terminal 21
- Hotels Near Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
- Hotels Near Museum Of Contemporary Art
- Hotels Near Wat Benchamabophit
- Hotels Near Wat Suthat
- Hotels Near Mbk Center
- Hotels Near Mandarin Oriental
- Hotels Near Maeklong Railway Market
- Hotels Near Check Inn 99
- Hotels Near China Town