Hotels in Beaune, France
Where to Stay in Beaune, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Ibis Budget Beaune: A hotel located minutes away from the town centre. The rooms are clean with comfortable mattresses. The breakfast is good and the staff polite.
- Hotel Bellevue: A great budget hotel close to the town centre. The owners are polite and will try to go out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable. The sizes of the rooms vary, so book accordingly.
- Ibis Styles Beaune Centre: The hotel has nice, clean rooms and comfortable beds. The breakfast buffet choices are great. Ample free tea and coffee available in the hotel lounge area!
- Hotel Grillon: An elegant hotel great for a romantic vacation. The hotel also has manicured gardens and a nice pool. The staff is helpful and welcoming.
- Hotel de la Paix: A comfortable hotel with great breakfast option, located a short walk from the city centre. Some rooms at the hotel have private, quiet terraces as well.
- Novotel Beaune: A great hotel with nice, clean rooms and a helpful, attentive staff. The breakfast buffet is also great. The rooms are spacious and clean and have good internet access.
- Hostellerie Le Cedre: A pet-friendly hotel with elegant gardens and a courteous staff. The rooms are large and comfortable. There is a roaring fire in the bar area which is a nice touch.
- Ermitage de Corton: A small, lovely hotel with a nice pool and an accommodating staff. Rooms are spacious and have a sublime decor, perfect for a relaxing vacation.
PLACES TO EAT
- Le Bacchus: Authentic French cuisine like you’ve never had it before. Staff is helpful and making reservations is recommended. The wine menu is exhaustive. The beef burgundy is worth trying.
- Le Goret: A variety of tasty pork dishes that will not disappoint. The decor is quirky. The portions are large.
- Aupres du Clocher: This restaurant in Pommard has a smiling staff and excellent ambience. Try their venison—it’s perfectly prepared.
- 21 Boulevard: A nice, comfortable bistro inside a wine cellar for a relaxing evening out. Try their scallops with some tasteful wines.
- Le Benaton: Great service and great French food presented beautifully. The restaurant also has an extensive wine list suiting all taste buds. The food is reasonable.
- L’Ecusson Restaurant: Elegant French cooking that will keep bringing you back to this restaurant. Their veal is brilliantly cooked. Leave some room for dessert.
- Le Cheval Noir: A place with great food and a relaxed atmosphere. Their chocolate noir mousse comes highly recommended.
- Caveau des Arches: Beautiful decor and scrumptious food served by an attentive staff. Try their Foie Gras. The food may pinch your pocket though.
Hotels Near Attractions in Beaune
- Hotels Near Burgundy Discovery
- Hotels Near Le Cassissium
- Hotels Near Burgundy Evasion Bike Tours
- Hotels Near Taste Burgundy Wine School
- Hotels Near Musee Du Vin De Bourgogne
- Hotels Near The Cook's Atelier
- Hotels Near Maison Joseph Drouhin
- Hotels Near La Dalineum
- Hotels Near Athenaeum De La Vigne Et Du Vin
- Hotels Near Chemins De Bourgogne
- Hotels Near Musee Des Beaux- Arts Et Musee Marey
- Hotels Near La Voie Des Vignes
- Hotels Near Cirque De Bout Du Monde
- Hotels Near Visiotrain
- Hotels Near Basilique Collegiale Notre Dame
- Hotels Near Cph La Grande Boutique Du Vin