Hotels in Belluno, Italy
Where to Stay in Belluno, Italy?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Europa Executive: The refined atmosphere and exclusive services and facilities make the Hotel Europa Executive the ideal place for a break during business trips or for a relaxing getaway with the family.
- Astor Belluno: Offering a restaurant and a bar, Astor Belluno is located in the centre of Belluno. Free WiFi access is available throughout.
- Bed & Wellness Fisterre: Offering a tennis court, spa and wellness centre, Bed & Wellness Fisterre is located in Belluno, a 15-minute walk from the train station. Rooms boast free WiFi, a private sauna and Turkish bath.
- Parco Dolomiti Fisterre B&B: Parco Dolomiti Fisterre B&B features a garden with sun loungers, an outdoor dining area and BBQ facilities.
- Albergo Cappello e Cadore: Albergo Cappello E Cadore is situated in the heart of the city, just off the main square, near the Town Theater, and the bus and train station. The warm and cordial welcome makes Albergo Cappello E Cadore a comfortable and pleasant place to stay for anyone visiting Belluno.
- Albergo Mirella: Offering a garden and a bar, Albergo Mirella is located 1.5 km from the centre of Belluno. There is a shared lounge area and free Wi-Fi throughout.
PLACES TO EAT
- La Taverna: This place just off Piazza dei Martiri features top-notch seasonal bruschetta with prosecco at the bar. The specialities of this restaurant are porcini tagliolini (mushrooms with ribbon pasta), Taverna’s seasonal house specialities: wintertime eel with snails or springtime rabbit with zucchini flowers.
- Villa Cipriani: The Ciprianis behind this Renaissance villa are the same as those in Venice. This restaurant is known for its seasonal dishes, market-driven menus and the pasta dishes that are particularly seductive.
- Agriturismo Da Ottavio: Da Ottavio serves everything on the table- sopressa and prosecco. They are homemade by the Spada family.
- Al Borgo: If you have a car or strong legs, seek out this delightful restaurant in an 18th-century villa in the hills about 3km south of Belluno. Considered the area's best, the kitchen produces everything from homemade salami and roast lamb to artisanal gelato.
Hotels Near Attractions in Belluno
- Hotels Near Parco Giochi Neve E Sole
- Hotels Near San Rocco Church
- Hotels Near Parchi Avventura Belluno
- Hotels Near Museo Interativvo Delle Migrazoni
- Hotels Near Piscina Comunale Di Belluno
- Hotels Near La Fontana Di San Gioata
- Hotels Near Porta Rugo
- Hotels Near Museo Civico
- Hotels Near Chiesa Di San Pietro
- Hotels Near Dojona Gate
- Hotels Near Belluno Airport
- Hotels Near Cadini Del Brenton
- Hotels Near Trip To The Nevegal Alps
- Hotels Near Ex Caserma Piave
- Hotels Near Tib Teato Societa Cooperativa Sociale Onlus
- Hotels Near Chiesa Di Cusighe