Hotels in Bergen, Norway
Where to Stay in Bergen, Norway?
PLACES TO STAY
- From a rustic (and most coveted) fisherman’s cabin to a five star hotel and spa resort, Bergen has it all. With quaint countryside hotels, camping, medieval farm houses, floating accommodation and even a bed and breakfast in a light house, you can be sure that the accommodation in Bergen will not be boring.
- Some of the most popular are the fisherman’s cottages or ‘’Rorbu’’ and they range in price and facilities, if you are willing to part with a bit more money, you could even get an outdoor hot tub! Big hostel chains are excellent choices for the budget traveller; look out for the youth and family hostels all along the coast.
- The most popular accommodation choice is the hire of self-catered cottages and holiday houses, amazing surroundings all enjoyed at your own pace, complete with all the modern bells and whistles of a fancy hotel, just without the room service.
- It may be worth purchasing a Fjord Pass, which offers huge discounts on more than 170 accommodation establishments, cottages and guest houses all over Norway.
Hotels Near Attractions in Bergen
- Hotels Near Bergen Kunst Museum
- Hotels Near Leprosy Museum
- Hotels Near Gamle Bergen Museum Or Old Bergen Museum
- Hotels Near Fish And Flower Market
- Hotels Near Gullfjellet
- Hotels Near Tennebekk Hundepark
- Hotels Near Vikinghallen
- Hotels Near Ricks
- Hotels Near Egon Restaurant
- Hotels Near Kvarteret
- Hotels Near Lyse Abbey
- Hotels Near Bergen Jazzforum
- Hotels Near Rallarvegen
- Hotels Near Bergenhus Fortress Museum (bergenhus Festningsmuseum)
- Hotels Near Bergen Ymca Hostel
- Hotels Near Slatthaughallen