Hotels in Bhopal, India
Where to Stay in Bhopal, India?
PLACES TO STAY
There are many hotels around Bhopal that cater to every budget. If you are taking a flight to the city for a quick stay inBhopal, do prefer the hotels nearthe airport.
- Hotel Sonali Regency: Offers air-conditioned rooms with free high speed internet, room service and breakfast.
- Hotel Amer Palace: Offers budget suite accommodation with an in-house restaurant, Bar/Lounge, free internet and breakfast and a fitness center.
- Hotel Amer Greens: Offers air-conditioned,pleasant rooms with free internet and Breakfast, an in-house restaurant, bar/lounge and a fitness center.
- Hotel Grand Ashirwad: Located close to the Birla Temple, the hotel offers spacious, modest accommodation with TV and a mini-fridge, free Wi-Fi and vegetarian food.
- Courtyard Bhopal: Offers plush rooms with modern décor, an in-house restaurant (the Bayleaf), bar/lounge, free high-speed internet and a fitness center.
- WelcomHeritage Noor Us Sabah Palace: Traditionally old-world, lavish rooms with the view of the Lake, in-house gourmet restaurants, fitness center, Spa and free high-speed internet.
PLACES TO EAT
The food varieties in Bhopal is wide- from vegetarian Indian dishes, to Chinese, Thai, Greek and North Indian. You can taste a little bit of the whole world here. However, a simple ‘Thali’ meal here is something no one should miss!
- RTS ( Raju Tea Stall ): The most popular place to sip on ‘Chai’ Tea or Coffee along with Samosas, Kachori, Mangoda and street food items.
- Indian Coffee House: Stop by at the place to have authentic South Indian breakfast with a cup of Filter coffee. Do try the paper Dosa served here.
- Manohar Dairy & Restaurant: Known for vegetarian food, don’t forget to try the CholeBhature and Chat varietiesserved here.
- 10 Downing Street Bhopal: A cozy place that offers Asian and International food with drinks. Do try the Lasagna and Chicken varieties served here.
- Rajhans Restaurant: A budget option to taste an authentic Vegetarian, Indian Thali. The food makes up for the minimal ambience.
- Rail Coach Restaurant Bhopal: Serves lip-smacking Sizzlers and Shorbas in a train coach ambience. Do try the meat dishes served here.
- Greek Food and Beyond: Serves Italian andGreek food with a summery décor. Do try the Pasta, Pizzas and Chicken Piccata served here.
- Bapu Ki Kutia: The place serves authentic North-Indian food with full flavors and a pleasant ambience.
- Under the Mango Tree: One of the most popular places in Bhopal, don’t forget to trythe Tandoori and Kababsserved here when you visit.
Hotels Near Attractions in Bhopal
- Hotels Near Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- Hotels Near Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum
- Hotels Near Kerwa Dam
- Hotels Near Gohar Mahal
- Hotels Near State Museum Of Madhya Pradesh
- Hotels Near Ropeway At Manuabhan Tekri
- Hotels Near Lake View Point
- Hotels Near Tropic Of Cancer
- Hotels Near Regional Science Center
- Hotels Near Moti Masjid
- Hotels Near Bhadbhada Dam
- Hotels Near People's Mall
- Hotels Near Halali Dam
- Hotels Near Lower Lake
- Hotels Near Shaukat Mahal
- Hotels Near Gufa Mandir