Hotels in Big Sur, California
Where to Stay in Big Sur, California?
PLACES TO STAY
- Big Sur Campground & Cabins : If you are looking for an accommodation in Big Sur that offers camping at minimal budget, this place can be your choice. This place offers cozy housekeeping cabins with full equipped kitchen and fireplaces. You also get pet friendly tent cabins as well.
- Deetjen’s Big Sur Inn : If you are looking a secluded place to stay by, try Deetjen’s Big Sur Inn. The overall look might make you look it as an expensive, but in actual it is not so. Nestled in between the redwoods, this place actually let you enjoy your stay within the woods.
- Hacienda Lodging : A 17 miles drive from Highway 1 will lead you this lodge. It is primarily like a hostal giving you a nice view of Pacific and Los Padres National Forest. You can enjoy activities like tennis, bowling and pick up a light meal from the café available out there.
- Lucia lodge : It is one of the mid-budget motels of Big Sur that offers a nice panoramic view of the coastline.
- Big Sur River Inn : If you are looking for a place in Big Sur, where you can stay and can enjoy music beside the river, this is the place for you. This hotel is located beside the Big Sur River. So, you get to enjoy your drink sitting beside the river. The place becomes more romantic when you get to enjoy live music playing on the deck.
- Ragged Point Inn : This is one of the best resorts of Big Sur, this resort is located right above the cliff. With glass walls in most of the rooms, the place gives you majestic view of ocean for the whole day.
- Glen Oaks Motel : This is one of the hotels of Big Sur that offers motel-style rooms, cottages and cabins at one place. Surrounded with redwood, the place itself gives you an earthy feel as well.
- Post Ranch Inn : Located on a cliff, 1,200 feet above the ocean, this expensive hotel is located. If you are travelling with your spouse and money is not an issue, this place is perfect to enjoy romantic vacation.
- Ventana : It is the most expensive resort of Big Sur. you can take sun bath, pamper yourself in their spa and walk or ride horses in nearby hills.
PLACES TO EAT
- Big Sur Roadhouse : This bistro perks glows because of the beautiful colorful interior artwork and the fire pit in the outside. Try cuisines like toasted faro, root vegetable, seafood gumbo with Dungeness crab and andouille and sausage.
- Deetjen’s Big Sur Inn : If you have a fetish for seafood, steak and lamb, try this place.
- The Restaurant at Ventana : Looking for expensive restaurants in Big Sur, visit this place. It includes seasonal menu like meat, fish.
Hotels Near Attractions in Big Sur
- Hotels Near Andrew Molera State Park
- Hotels Near Limekiln State Park
- Hotels Near Ragged Point
- Hotels Near Henry Miller Memorial Library
- Hotels Near Point Sur State Historic Park & Lighthouse
- Hotels Near Garrapata State Park
- Hotels Near Coast Gallery Big Sur
- Hotels Near Partington Cove
- Hotels Near Plaskett Creek Big Sur
- Hotels Near Sand Dollar Beach
- Hotels Near Salmon Creek Falls Trail
- Hotels Near Hawthorne Gallery
- Hotels Near Molera Ranch House Museum
- Hotels Near Pfeiffer Beach
- Hotels Near Old Coast Road
- Hotels Near New Camaldoli Hermitage