Hotels in Bikaner, India
Where to Stay in Bikaner, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Desert Wind: The hotel offers comfortable rooms with a view, as well as good but expensive internet service.
- Vinayak Guest House: Just 5 mins from Junagarh fort is a nice place to stay in as it offers homemade food on its menu. They also have offers on desert safari which can be adventurous.
- Shri Ram Heritage: The hotel has decent and affordable rooms to stay in. They have an open courtyard and a terrace with a great view. They also arrange for free pickups.
- Hotel Sagar: Located near Lalgarh Palace the hotel offers affordable rooms, good internet service and spacious rooms with a complimentary breakfast.
- The LaxmiNiwas Palace: A 106 year old palace whose small portion was converted into a hotel, is one of the grandest place in Bikaner to stay in. The feel and vibe of this is simple excellent as are the rooms.
- Gajner Palace: A beauty amidst the arid Thar desert Gajner Palace cum hotel is located right Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary. The Gajner Lake too adorns the palace. The rooms are grand and extravagant and so is the view.
PLACES TO EAT
- The Sankhla Kulfi is one of the best spots to have Kulfi which is an Indian ice cream.
- Chhappan Bhog in station road is an awesome fast food joint which is favourite for both locals and foreigners
Hotels Near Attractions in Bikaner
- Hotels Near Shri Laxminath Temple
- Hotels Near The Royal Cenotaphs
- Hotels Near Shiv Bari Temple
- Hotels Near Kote Gate
- Hotels Near Kodamdeshwar Temple
- Hotels Near Prachina Museum
- Hotels Near Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hotels Near Imperial Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Nagnechiya Maa Temple
- Hotels Near Lalgarh Palace And Museum
- Hotels Near Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum
- Hotels Near Dunes Safari And Camp Rajputana, Bikaner
- Hotels Near Sadul Singh Museum
- Hotels Near Rat Temple
- Hotels Near Camel-breeding Farm
- Hotels Near Bhandasar Jain Temple