Hotels in Biloxi, Mississippi
Where to Stay in Biloxi, Mississippi?
PLACES TO STAY
- Comfort Inn Moss Point: It is one of the moderate budget bed and breakfast hotels of Biloxi. This hotel offers complementary buffet breakfast, has free access to Wi-fi connection in the lobby area and offers free parking space as well.
- Ramada Limited Biloxi Beach: It is one of the oldest budget hotels in Biloxi offering complimentary breakfast, free access to Wi-Fi connection and free parking space as well.
- Ramada Limited Ocean Springs: It is one of the motels of Biloxi. It offers complimentary breakfast, free parking space and free access to Wi-Fi connection. The motel also has outdoor pool as well.
- Isle of Capri Casino and Resort: It is one of the 3-star resorts of Biloxi. The resort has a terrace, a sauna and a spa. It also has a night club, casino and so on.
- Grand Biloxi Casino hotel and spa: It is reasonable budget accommodation is Biloxi. The hotel includes a café, a casino and a bar as well. Hence, after your whole day trip around the city, you can enjoy the actual flavor of bars of Biloxi from this hotel.
- Holiday Inn Biloxi: It is one of the 3-star inns of Biloxi. This inn has an outdoor pool, a bar and a restaurant as well.
- Beau Rivage Resort and Casino: It is one of the expensive resorts of Biloxi, located near Biloxi Lighthouse. It has casino, nightclub, fitness center, restaurants, bars and so on.
- Imperial Palace Casino Resort Spa: It’s a 4 star hotel with 8 restaurants of Biloxi. It is also located near the Lighthouse.
- Harrah’s Gulf coast: This is another 4 star hotel with 3 restaurants and a spa as well. The hotel also offers complimentary breakfast as well.
PLACES TO EAT
There are numerous places to eat located in the downtown Biloxi. It has cafes, seafood serving restaurants and fine dining places as well. Some of the other restaurants of Biloxi are:-
- Shaggy’s Biloxi Beach: It is one of the open-air setting, located right on the beach of Biloxi. It offers fresh seafood cuisines like oysters, fish, barbecued shrimp and so on.
- Half shell Oyster House: It is one of the popular Gulf view restaurants located within a historic bank building. The restaurant is quite popular among the tourists because of its signature Biloxi’s food.
- Mary Mahoney’s Old French House: This is an iconic dining space for the Mississippi coastal travelers. It is specialized in Gulf of Mexico seafood.
Hotels Near Attractions in Biloxi
- Hotels Near Biloxi Lighthouse
- Hotels Near Biloxi Beach
- Hotels Near Ohr-O'keefe Museum
- Hotels Near St. Michael's Catholic Church
- Hotels Near Old Biloxi Cemetery
- Hotels Near Cathedral Of The Nativity Of The Blessed Virgin Mary
- Hotels Near The Historic Redding House
- Hotels Near Mississippi Coast Coliseum And Convention Center
- Hotels Near Beau Rivage Theatre
- Hotels Near Gulf Hills Golf Club
- Hotels Near Ip Casino Resort & Spa
- Hotels Near Keesler Air Force Base
- Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe Biloxi
- Hotels Near Harrah's Gulf Coast
- Hotels Near Biloxi Natatorium
- Hotels Near A.j. Holloway Sports Complex
Hotels in and around Biloxi
- Parks & Gardens