Hotels in Blackpool, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in Blackpool, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY
- New Guilderoy Hotel Blackpool: A quaint hotel designed to meet all your needs without burning a hole in your pocket. Winner of the Blackpool Hotel Award for fitness of purpose.
- Clifton Court Hotel: A small but reliable bed and breakfast with competitive prices. Patrons can enjoy complimentary self-vend hot drinks anytime in the Banthai lounge.
- Hotel Craig-Y-Don: Situated at the centre of Blackpool’s famous promenade with stunning elevated views over the popular beach and Irish Sea. They offer bed and breakfast, evening meals and top quality seasonal entertainment.
- Adelaide House Hotel: Their prime position in the town centre opposite the Winter Gardens and Houndshill Shopping Centre, and only minutes from the Tower, Beach, Theatres and Attractions, makes them a great place to stay for your holiday.
- The Strand Hotel: A great combination of accommodation and entertainment, the Strand Hotel is famous amongst tourists for their excellent service.
- Park House Hotel: This Hotel has an excellent position on Blackpool's prestigious North Promenade and is within walking distance to the town centre and all major attractions.
- Big Blue Hotel: A luxury hotel wherechic, cutting-edge design blends seamlessly with an attention to detail and a level of service that sets the bar pretty high.
- The Imperial Hotel: Located on Blackpool’s North Promenade, this historic Victorian hotel is within walking distance of the town’s main attractions, and even boasts a health club with a swimming pool.
- Hilton Blackpool Hotel: This central Blackpool hotel near Blackpool Tower offers excellent transport links and ample onsite parking for private cars. And of course, the undeniable stamp of Hilton hospitality.
PLACES TO EAT
Blackpool’s most famous dish, hands down, is Fish and Chips. It is impossible to walk down Blackpool promenade without passing dozens of ‘Chippies’ along the way, and they make different kinds of preparations of fish and chips – so much so that they’re almost worth a Blackpool itinerary in and of themselves. Eating a Fish and Chips from the Chippies is an absolute must, even if you do have it in a restaurant later.
- Harry Ramsden's: Part of the famous Harry Ramsden's chain, the restaurant is located on the promenade. Ideally located near many of Blackpool's attractions and the sea front, it offers eat-in and take away services.
- Mandarin: Award winning Cantonese restaurant established over 46 years ago. A regular recommendation from hotel owners and taxi drivers.
- West Coast Rock Cafe: A legendary Blackpool restaurant loved by the locals and visited by the stars! A great place for Burgers, the best Steaks in town, succulent Barbecued Ribs, Chicken, Pizza, Pasta and loads more.
Hotels Near Attractions in Blackpool
- Hotels Near Michael Wan Mandarin Cantonese Restaurant
- Hotels Near Big Blue Hotel
- Hotels Near Yorkshire Fisheries
- Hotels Near Laser Quest Blackpool (blackpool)
- Hotels Near World Horse Welfare Penny Farm
- Hotels Near Sea Life Blackpool
- Hotels Near The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- Hotels Near Blackpool Zoo
- Hotels Near Comedy Carpet
- Hotels Near Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- Hotels Near Grundy Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Argos Blackpool Town Centre
- Hotels Near Golden Mile
- Hotels Near Houndshill Shopping Centre
- Hotels Near Blackpool Model Village & Gardens
- Hotels Near Dutton Arms
Hotels in and around Blackpool
- Hotels near Blackpool South
- Hotels near Red Road Associates Limited
- Hotels near Blackpool Town Centre, Church Street
- Hotels near Blackpool Abingdon Street
- Hotels near Blackpool International Airport (BLK)
- Hotels near Blackpool International Airport
- Hotels near Blackpool North Railway Station
- Hotels near Weeton Camp
- Hotels near Blackpool Pleasure Beach Railway Station
- Hotels near Blackpool South Railway Station
- Hotels near Blackpool Central Coach Station
- Hotels near Sandhurst Avenue Tram Stop
- Hotels near Lowther Avenue Tram Stop
- Hotels near Cavendish Road Tram Stop
- Hotels near Waterloo Road Tram Stop
- Hotels near Wilton Parade Tram Stop
- Shopping Centers
- Parks & Gardens