Hotels in Bodhgaya, India
Where to Stay in Bodhgaya, India?
PLACES TO STAY
Being a religious hub and a host to many visitors from around the World, there is no dearth of hotels in Bodh Gaya there is something for everyone from luxury to guest house and also monasteries offer free stay to the pilgrims and at times tourists as well.
- Lotus Nikko Hotel: In close proximity to Maha Bodhi Temple, it has elegant rooms with cable and provides its guests with laundry service.
- Taj Darbar: Luxury accommodation in Bodh Gaya with all the modern amenities and an in house restaurant serving Indian and Continental dishes.
- Niranjana Resort: Affordable accommodation with the basic amenities to make your stay pleasant. It also provides its guests with free shuttle to and from the airport and to Mahabodhi Temple as well.
- Hotel R K Palace: Clean and comfortable rooms with cable TV and basic amenities to make your stay pleasant.
- Welcome Guest House: In close proximity to Mahabodhi Temple, this guesthouse offers affordable accommodation right in the centre of the town.
- Suma House: This guest house in Bodh Gaya has clean and spacious rooms and has the basic amenities like hot water, internet access and you can request for homemade food as well.
PLACES TO EAT
- Be Happy Cafe: Although small, this restaurant serves great food at an affordable price!
- To Kiy Restaurant: Perfect place to try out some Tibetan dishes.
- Siam Thai: An ideal restaurant for some delicious Thai cuisine.
- Swagat Restaurant: Tasty and affordable is how you can describe this place!
- Harri Om Cafe: A restaurant with a twist get a massage in their massage corner while you wait your turn at the cafe.