Hotels in Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Where to Stay in Bora Bora, French Polynesia?
PLACES TO STAY
Bora Bora tourism spans from being expensive to incredibly expensive, so there are very few options falling in the range of budget and mid-range for accommodation.
- Pension homes are the best way to stay in Bora Bora on a budget. Alternatively, Sunset Hill Lodge is one of the cheapest accommodations on the island.
- Manureva House is a mid-range hotel in Bora Bora located in the quaint residential northern area of the island. Private beach, tropical garden and stunning views of the lagoon are some of its features.
- There are lot of luxurious hotels and resorts in Bora Bora offering world-class facilities like private beach, over-water villas and impressive views. They cannot be clubbed as expensive, they are super expensive. Some of the top choices among the tourists are St. Regis Bora Bora, Le Merdien Bora Bora, Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora and Maitai.
PLACES TO EAT
- Bounty Snack: Located on Matira, reasonably prices and excellent Tahitian food.
- La Villa Mahana: French restaurant, pre-book at least 2 weeks prior to your visit.
- Bloody Mary's: One of the most popular restaurants on Bora Bora, American spread and known for its celebrity spotting including Pamela Anderson, Pierce Brosnan, Carlos Delgado, Marlon Brando, and Janet Jackson
Hotels Near Attractions in Bora Bora
- Hotels Near Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora - Vaitape
- Hotels Near Bora Bora Photo Lagoon
- Hotels Near Mount Otemanu
- Hotels Near Baldini Perles
- Hotels Near Raanui Tours
- Hotels Near Leopard Rays Trench
- Hotels Near Tupitipiti Point
- Hotels Near Alain Despert Studio
- Hotels Near Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Hotels Near Inter Continental Beachcomber Moorea
- Hotels Near Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
- Hotels Near Taha'a
- Hotels Near Bora-bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa
- Hotels Near Tahiti