Hotels in Bozeman, Montana
Where to Stay in Bozeman, Montana?
Most of the hotels in Bozeman are located close to Highway I-90. Downtown Bozeman is also a prized location for hotels, but these may be a little expensive. Rooms are available for all kinds of budgets. There are posh hotels as well as lodge-like places offering accommodation for visitors. Adventurous travellers can even opt to stay in the campground of Bozeman KOA. All modern facilities are provided at the campground. Gallatin National Forest is also a popular camping ground.
- AirBnB in Bozeman: AirBnB has rentals ranging from mid to high-level budgets when visiting Bozeman. They are mostly concentrated near the Montana State University and near Rose Street in town. You will find plenty of rentals around Highway 191. The rates for rentals in downtown area are a little more expensive than others but they can still be tagged as affordable. Luxurious rentals are available near E Cottonwood Street.
- Budget hotels in Bozeman: There are limited options for low-budget hotels in Bozeman. It is recommended to book them well in advance to avoid availability issues. These hotels will provide you with basic facilities and Wi-Fi. They are located close to the highway. Major tourist destinations are a few minutes away from here. You can take public transport to move around town.
- Affordable hotels in Bozeman: You will find decent hotels for a limited budget near I-90. Downtown Bozeman is just a few minutes away by car and can easily be accessed on foot too. If you want to be a bit more centrally located, you can choose from the options available close to Highway 191. Important tourist destinations are literally metres away from these hotels. Check in advance for airport pick-up.
- Luxury hotels in Bozeman: Frontage Road, I-90, and Highway 191 are locations for some of the premium hotels in Bozeman. They offer all basic and luxury services to visitors. Some, not all, offer airport pickup. Indoor swimming pool is also available in some hotels. All of them offer free Wi-Fi. Check beforehand if tariffs also include breakfast, not all hotels in this category avail that facility.
Hotels Near Attractions in Bozeman
- Hotels Near Gallatin History Museum
- Hotels Near Bozeman Public Library
- Hotels Near Bohart Ranch
- Hotels Near Gallatin County Regional Park
- Hotels Near Grotto Falls Trail
- Hotels Near Glen Lake Rotary Park
- Hotels Near Middle Cottonwood Trail
- Hotels Near Gallatin Valley Mall
- Hotels Near Andesite Mountain
- Hotels Near Haynes Pavilion
- Hotels Near Bogert Farmer's Market
- Hotels Near Spire Climbing Center
- Hotels Near Laserdash
- Hotels Near Gallatin County Fairgrounds
- Hotels Near Residence Inn Bozeman
- Hotels Near Bozeman City Swimming Pool
Hotels in and around Bozeman
Parks & Gardens
- Hotels near Beall Park
- Hotels near Bozeman Pond
- Hotels near Peets Hill/Burke Park
- Hotels near Bogert Park
- Hotels near Langhor Park
- Hotels near Christie Fields Park
- Hotels near Trail Guides Yellowstone
- Hotels near Snowfill Dog Park
- Hotels near South Park
- Hotels near Bozeman Dog Park
- Hotels near Ceilon Aspensen, Artist