Hotels in Bruges, Belgium
Where to Stay in Bruges, Belgium?
PLACES TO STAY
- The Pand Hotel: This boutique hotel showers you with exclusive attention and a luxurious experience. Located very close to the Markt. Prices start from 170 Euros onwards.
- Die Swaene: The hotel is famed to be one of the most romantic hotels in Europe. Prices start from 195 Euros onwards.
Mid Range and Budget:
- Hotel Notre Dame: Located conveniently close to the center of the town, this small but big-on-heart hotel is full of personality. Prices start 55 Euros onwards.
- Charlie Rockets: Sits in a re-furbished movie theatre. It has all the amenities that a young backpacker might need; pool table, darts and foosball. Prices start from 17 Euros onwards.
- B&B Fort Lapin: This cozy B&B was formerly a castle and has 5 lovely guestrooms.
PLACES TO EAT
- ‘T Pandreitje: A fancy restaurant that offers delectable French cuisine. It is located off Rozenhoedkaai.
- De Bottelier: A favorite amongst the locals.
- De Halve Mann: A must-visit brewery in Bruges. Try the Brugse Zot Beer.
- Brasserie Erasmus: Try delicious Flemish cuisine at this small but popular brasserie. Most of them are prepared with beer!
Hotels Near Attractions in Bruges
- Hotels Near Choco-story Museum
- Hotels Near Minnewater Lake
- Hotels Near Groeninge Museum
- Hotels Near Historium Brugge
- Hotels Near Church Of Our Lady
- Hotels Near Burg
- Hotels Near Stadhuis Town Hall
- Hotels Near Memling In Sint-jan Hospitaal Museum
- Hotels Near Luc Vanlaere Harp Concert
- Hotels Near Friet Museum
- Hotels Near Holy Saviour Cathedral
- Hotels Near Folklore Museum Or Museum Voor Volkskunde
- Hotels Near Curiosa
- Hotels Near Damme
- Hotels Near The Begijnhof
- Hotels Near The Druid's Cellar