Hotels in Brussels, Belgium
Where to Stay in Brussels, Belgium?
The capital city of Belgium, Brussels is known for being both the headquarters of several European institutions as well as the meeting point of different cultures from around the continent. With hundreds of different lodgings to choose from, one can easily find the perfect Brussels accommodation for themselves with a little research and patience.
The hotel tariffs in Brussels can vary quite widely, even within the range of luxury hotels one may be paying between 125 and 500 Euros a night depending on the room and what amenities they wish to have. Living in or around the Atomium and Manneken Pis areas are generally considered the best places to stay in Brussels and if money is no object then finding a hotel here is no problem at all.
Most travellers would be looking to travel on a slightly smaller budget and the budget hotel options in Brussels are plentiful as well. One can get a room at a 3 star hotel for fewer than 95 Euros a night and even international chain hotels are around the same range. When looking for where to stay in terms of cost effectiveness however, one should go for a homestay option instead as they are quite comfortable and clean and will often cost closer to 30 to 50 Euros a night.
Although there are tons of places to stay in Brussels, due to the fact that the city mainly caters to businessmen and government officials, hostels are harder to come by. It should also be noted that you can realistically get a Brussels hotel in any part of town as the city is very well connected, however non-violent crime is quite common and it is best to stay in a more secure area nearer the city center.
- Citadines Toison d'Or Brussels: 61-63 Avenue de la Toison d'Or + 32 (0) 2543 5353. Rented flats or prestige apartments in the South of the city, with fully equipped kitchens.
- Hotel NH Atlant – 7 Boulevard Adolphe Max: +32 (0) 2217 0120. A traditional four star hotel in the business and central shopping areas. Only ½ km from the airport.
- Louise Hotel Brussels: Rue Veydtsraat 40, +32 (0) 2240 1050. Nice boutique hotel a short walk from the European Parliament building.
- Stanhope Hotel–Rue du Commerce: Handelstraat 9 +32 (0) 2506 9111. Very near major tourist attractions but hard on the wallet, in the European district.
- Le Chatelain All Suite Hotel–Rue de Chatelain: Kasteleinsstraat 17 +32 (0) 2646 0055. Good value five star hotel, with gorgeous garden and a roof top fitness center.
- 2Go4 Hostel: Rue Emilie Jacquinstraat 99 +32 (0) 2 219 3019. In the heart of the city, in a modern and chic setting with free wi-fi for guests.
- Hotel Jacques Brel: Rue de la Salonniere-Zavelputstraat 30 +32 (0) 2 218 0187. In the city centre, and a few minutes walk from Beer Circus. Can be a little chaotic, and there's a 1–6 am curfew.
- Youth Hostel Sleep Well: Rue du Damierstraat 23 + 32 (0) 2218 5050. Double rooms are available, but currently undergoing repairs for fire damage.
- Youth Hostel Van Gogh: Rue Traversiere – Dwarstraat 8 + 32 (0) 2217 0158. Well situated near Brussels North Railway Station – easy access to airport and all other stations.
Hotels Near Attractions in Brussels
- Hotels Near Train World
- Hotels Near Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes
- Hotels Near Galeries Royales Saint-hubert
- Hotels Near Notre Dame Du Sablon
- Hotels Near Museum Of Natural Sciences
- Hotels Near Cinquantenaire
- Hotels Near Cantillon Brewery
- Hotels Near Parliamentarium
- Hotels Near Musee Rene Magritte
- Hotels Near Atomium And Mini Europe
- Hotels Near Autoworld
- Hotels Near Royal Museums Of Fine Arts Of Belgium
- Hotels Near Jardin Du Petit Sablon
- Hotels Near Place Du Grand Sablon
- Hotels Near Atomium
- Hotels Near Horta Museum