Hotels in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Where to Stay in Buenos Aires, Argentina?
The city of Buenos Aires has several accommodation options ranging from 5-star hotels to cheaper hostels. Recommended accommodations are hotels, short term apartment rental, and hostels.
- Hotels: The hotel industry is developed and you will have the option of staying in the city center or in neighborhoods or suburbs, such as Belgrano, and Palermo.
- Short-Term Apartments: The fully-furnished apartments are usually no more expensive than hotel rooms and you will be able to cook your own meals and save money on eating out.
- Hostels: Buenos Aires has an extensive, friendly hostel network. This is a good option for travelers on a limited budget or those traveling alone.
Buenos Aires’ main areas to see and be seen are in Puerto Madero and the Recoleta area. In both areas, you can find a wealth of bars, restaurants, and other entertainment facilities. Palermo SoHo and Palermo Hollywood known to be full of trendy stores and restaurants; and San Telmo is a popular nightlife area with a fun, bohemian feel.
Hotels Near Attractions in Buenos Aires
- Hotels Near San Telmo
- Hotels Near San Telmo Flea Market
- Hotels Near Perito Moreno Glacier
- Hotels Near Obelisco
- Hotels Near Iguazu Falls
- Hotels Near El Congreso
- Hotels Near Caminito
- Hotels Near Florida Street
- Hotels Near Tigre Museum
- Hotels Near Avenida De Mayo
- Hotels Near Puerto De Frutos
- Hotels Near Belgrano Square
- Hotels Near Avenida 9 De Julio
- Hotels Near Parque De La Costa
- Hotels Near Crobar
- Hotels Near Carlos Thays Botanical Garden