Hotels in Bunbury, Australia
Where to Stay in Bunbury, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Bunbury Welcome Inn Motel is slightly old fashioned but offers good budget rooms, near the beach.
- Ocean Drive Motel is also situated near the beach and offers clean, simple rooms.
- Comfort Inn Admiral, with its old world charm and pleasant rooms, will ensure you have a good stay.
- Mercure Sanctuary Golf Resort is located near the highway and has its own well maintainedgolf course. It ranks highly otherwise, too.
- Quality Hotel Lord Forrest offers spacious rooms, accommodative staff and a central location.
- Quest Bunbury Serviced Apartments offers a relaxing and comfortable stay.
- Mantra BunburyHotel presents a combination of contemporary elegance and hospitality in the city centre.
PLACES TO EAT
Bunbury is known for its local fresh produce, wines and cheeses.
- Natural Temptation Cafe provides wholesome, healthy foods for their clientele.
- Barton Jones Wines offers the opportunity to taste estate grown, hand crafted wines or just enjoy tea, coffee and homemade cakes.
- Mojo's Restaurant serves a wide range of foods from breakfast items to tapas.
- Prince of Wales Hotel serves succulent bar and pub food.
- Casellas Wine-Tapa-Grill serves delectable Tapas and Modern Australian cuisine. Vegan options are also available.
- Kokora is for those in the mood for some good Japanese cuisine.
Hotels Near Attractions in Bunbury
- Hotels Near Bunbury Visitor Center
- Hotels Near Bunbury Lighthouse Lookout
- Hotels Near Mangrove Boardwalk
- Hotels Near Bunbury Regional Art Galleries
- Hotels Near King Cottage Museum
- Hotels Near Lena Diving Wreck
- Hotels Near Koombana Beach
- Hotels Near Lava Art Glass Gallery And Studio
- Hotels Near Leschenault Inlet
- Hotels Near Hungry Hollow Beach
- Hotels Near Sir John Forrest Monument
- Hotels Near Exit And Fitzgeralds
- Hotels Near Light House Beach Resort
- Hotels Near Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre
- Hotels Near Grand Cinemas
- Hotels Near Bunbury Airport