Hotels in Burhanpur, India
Where to Stay in Burhanpur, India?
WHERE TO STAY: There are not many hotels to choose in Burhanpur and most of them offer minimal amenities with simple
- Hotel Madhuvan: Located near the Shanwara Gate, the hotel offers budget rooms with minimal amenities.
- Tapti Retreat: Government-run hotel with basic rooms and food service. The place also arranges local tours.
- Hotel Shreemaya: Located near the railway station, the hotel offers pleasant rooms with a 24-hour help desk
- Vastu Shilp Guest House: Offers simple accommodation with TV and 24-hours room service.
- Hotel Ambar & Holiday Resort: A family run lodge with basic accommodation and an in-house restaurant.
WHERE TO EAT: Majority of the restaurants in Burhanpur serve vegetarian food with the local joints that serve Chat being the favorite places for foodies to explore the flavors of India’s street food.
- Kamal Hotel: Offers scrumptious vegetarian meals. Do try the ‘Lassi’ served here.
- Sabeel Icy Spicy: A small ice-cream parlor perfect for a pit-stop during sunny afternoons.
- Krishna Garden restaurants: A good place to have an authentic Indian meal.
- Kundan Sweets: Try the Dosa and Chat varieties served at the small eatery.
- Gurukripa Restaurant: Serves North Indian food along with Chinese dishes and snacks.
- Heena Restaurant: Loved for its Mughlai food varieties- a must for foodies.
- Rahmania Restaurant: One of the few places in the city where you can gorge on non-vegetarian food. The place serves multi-cuisine food.