Hotels in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Where to Stay in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico?
- Parador Guanica: The 27 room Parador Guanica has an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a children's pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
- Cabanas Miranda: Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property has designated areas for smoking. Very close to Combate Beach.
- Dos Angeles del Mar Guesthouse: Has an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is available.
- Turtle Bay Inn: Very clean property, with large, spacious air-conditioned rooms and breakfast included. They have a swimming pool as well.
- Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez: Fully air-conditioned hotel, situated near the plaza. Excellent staff and cleanliness. It also has a bakery across the street.
- Lazy Parrot Inn: Air conditioned rooms, swimming pool and breakfast is included in the package. A 5 minute drive from the beach and the town plaza.
- Parador Boquemor: One of the most famous hotels in Cabo Rojo. Excellent staff and service, great location, with all the amenities you might need available, including parking.
- WesternBay Boqueron Beach Hotel: Situated right next to Boqueron Beach, it contains a swimming pool, large AC rooms as well as a continental breakfast. Great place to stay for party goers due to its location.
- Parador Oasis: A historic hotel located in Cabo Rojo. Contains old Puerto Rican architecture, but is equipped with all the amenities one can expect from a hotel at this price range.
RESTAURANT'S: Cabo Rojo is especially famous for its seafood. Most of the restaurants in the town specialize in different types of seafood, like lobsters, red snappers and tarpons.
- Miski Mikuna: Specializing in Peruvian cuisine, they are also well known for their impressive microbrewery and homemade ingredients. A great place to try some authentic preparations from Peru.
- Buena Vibra: Apart from serving local seafood, they also serve delicious sushi rolls and ‘tai’ beef, among other dishes. One of the most famous restaurants in Cabo Rojo.
- Cuesta Blanca: Great place to eat because of its fantastic atmosphere. They have a wide variety of lobsters, including the massive grilled lobster for those with a monster appetite.
- La Luna Lyn: A relatively smaller establishment, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in ambience and quality of food. Each of the dishes can be prepared to order, and never fail to disappoint.
Hotels Near Attractions in Cabo Rojo
- Hotels Near Boqueron
- Hotels Near Vaiven Tasca En El Mar
- Hotels Near La Luna Lyn Restaurant
- Hotels Near Cuesta Blanca
- Hotels Near Combate Beach
- Hotels Near Paradise Puerto Rico Water Sports
- Hotels Near Cabo Rojo National Wildlife Refuge And Salt Flats
- Hotels Near Light Tackle Adventure Tarpon Fishing
- Hotels Near Isla De Ratones
- Hotels Near Downtown Cabo Rojo
- Hotels Near Schoenstatt Shrine
- Hotels Near Gilligans Island
- Hotels Near Parador Joyuda Beach
- Hotels Near Puente De Piedra
- Hotels Near Poblado De Boqueron
- Hotels Near Tunel Guaniquilla