Hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Where to Stay in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico?
PLACES TO STAY
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco: With your very own private balcony overlooking grand panoramas, this Cabo hotel is just what you need to unwind and relax in style. The suites feature their own kitchenettes and the property has a splendid swimming pool. Get ready to be spoiled silly!
- Esperanza Resort : In close proximity to Las Viudas and Monuments beach, this resort in Cabo San Lucas comes with a large price tag but thankfully, an even larger heart. The rooms are plush, appointed with their own private balconies. The hotel also has an in house spa and its own private beach.
Mid -range Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa - Luxury : Located on the pacific side and boasting of a private beach, this spa hotel is an adults only property. The resort has 5 restaurants and the rooms are all that you would dream of in a luxury resort. This is a great mid range option if you’re travelling to Cabo San Lucas on a limited budget.
- Tesoro Los Cabos Resort : This 4 star property is your best bet at that price tag. It features an outdoor pool with a bar and a full service spa too.
- Holiday Inn Express Cabo San Lucas : Featuring an outdoor pool and creative rooms that have a hammock, Holiday Inn is good deal for the buck. It also has an in house restaurant.
- Cabo’s Little Secret Two Bedroom Condos : This place is really a well-kept secret truly. Featuring condos with two bedrooms and kitchenettes and barbeque facilities, the hotel gives you the freedom of home and the warmth of a B&B. There is an outdoor pool too.
PLACES TO EAT
- Alexanders Restaurant : This French restaurant is lively and always packed with excited crowds. The food is a unique blend of Mediterranean and French cuisine.
- Amarone : Amarone is an Italian restaurant that serves hearty specialties from the Sicily region.
- Mi Casa : Popular for its Mexican food, Mi Casa is warm and homely, serving up comfort food that is lovingly prepared.
- Mariscos de Mazatlan : Your best bet for seafood, this restaurant is light on the wallet but leaves you with a content heart and full stomach.
Hotels Near Attractions in Cabo San Lucas
- Hotels Near El Squid Roe
- Hotels Near Arte De Origen
- Hotels Near Los Cabos Winery
- Hotels Near Monkey Business Bar
- Hotels Near Vitrofusion Glass Blowing Factory
- Hotels Near Giggling Marlin
- Hotels Near Two For The Road
- Hotels Near Iglesia De San Lucas
- Hotels Near Twin Dolphin Beach
- Hotels Near Mt Solmar
- Hotels Near Cannery Beaches
- Hotels Near El Dorado Golf And Beach Club
- Hotels Near Museo De Las Californias
- Hotels Near Town Square
- Hotels Near Casa De La Cultura
- Hotels Near Playa Los Frailes