Hotels in Cahuita, Costa Rica
Where to Stay in Cahuita, Costa Rica?
WHERE TO STAY
- Cabinas Caribe Luna: It has complimentary WI-FI, dry cleaning and laundry services. T.V with cable channels, separate sitting areas, and the rooms are fitted with safes.
- Atlantida Lodge: Free parking, daily housekeeping, in room massage and dial up internet. Nearby the sports available are sailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, and bicycles can be rented close by as well. Eco tours are arranged from the hotel. Complimentary newspaper are kept at the lounge.
- Kenaki Lodge: LED TV’s come with satellite channels in the rooms, and they are also fitted with safes and the area is smoke free. Nearby you can surf, boogie board or get a massage on the beach.
- Inti Resort and Villas: Close to Cahuita National Park, and regional attraction is the Black Sand Beach where activities include snorkelling, rafting, water skiing, wind surfing. It has an outdoor tennis court, poolside bar/ lounge. Rooms have sofa beds, refrigerators complimentary bottled water, coffee/tea maker. Also free breakfast is served. Spas in the hotel will pamper you with manicure/pedicure, wraps, and body treatments.
- Coral Hill Bungalows: Free continental and full breakfast is served on the private patio. Daily housekeeping, free WI-FI, and in room safe are provided along with tour assistance at the front desk. For nearby attractions one can enjoy snorkelling.
- VIP Hotel Playa Negra: Complimentary wireless internet access and complimentary high speed wired internet access. You can sun bathe in the outdoor pool and enjoy the services of the health club. From the room you are allowed free local calls, premium TV channels and pay movies as well as a DVD is available. A microwave oven is fitted as well. Concierge services are available.
- Suizo Loca Lodge: Comfortable, spacious room, fitted with safe, mini-bar, emergency lighting and candles. Water is heated by solar energy. From the terrace you can enjoy the variety of gardens. Let the music of nature lull you. It is green all year round, ideal for nature lovers.
- Hotel La Diosa: If you want to experience Caribbean culture and an exotic nature then stay in Hotel La Diosa. The outdoor pool is surrounded by palm trees, and the rooms have names like Aphrodite, Isis, Pachamama, honouring female energy in the universe. King and Queen size beds are available and most of the cabins have Jacuzzis in them. Delicious breakfast is served with Costa Rican coffee on the porch.
- Le Cameleon Puerto Viejo: Offers direct access to the beach to catch some rays and then spend a relaxing time at the full service spa. Rooms have LCD TV, cable channels, and the bathrooms are fitted with designer toiletries. There are complimentary beach cabanas, pool/sun loungers, beach sun loungers, beach towels, and beach/pool umbrellas. Free breakfast in the furnished balcony is a treat. In room massage, mini bar and refrigerator are all there at your disposal. Enjoy a variety of sports like snorkelling, kayaking, hiking, and biking.
WHERE TO EAT
Restaurants in Cahuita:
- Pizzeria Cahuita
- Sobre Las Olas
- Carribean Coconut
- Surf Caribbean Food
- El Girasol
- La French Riviera