Hotels in Cambridge, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in Cambridge, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY
- Helen Hotel- Great location close to the City Centre, a bar, a cosy lounge, free parking and wheelchair access make this a great deal for budget travellers. Plus, they’re known to serve up a great breakfast!
- Ashley Hotel- Really close to the City Centre (a 5 minute bus ride away) and free parking are the perks of this hotel. Run by a father-son duo, this homely hotel will keep you feeling safe and comfortable.
- YHA Cambridge- Just went under refurbishment; this is perfect to keep your pockets pinch-free. A great Cambridge hotel!
- Travelodge Hotel- Cambridge Orchard- Surrounded by lovely trees, great location, free parking and free Wi-Fi. Pets friendly and they have an in house restaurant as well.
Being a student’s pilgrimage, there are many budget hostels in Cambridge offering cheap yet comfortable stay.
- Rectory Farm Bed & Breakfast- This is a much better option for business travel, than a city-centre hotel, as it's just a few minutes from the centre of town by car/taxi, but very accessible from main routes and away from the hustle/bustle. Main plus though its set in beautiful grounds and the rooms, service and breakfast are all top quality.
- Parkview Guesthouse- Free parking, free Wi-Fi, laundry service and a delicious breakfast on the house. Very clean and tidy, perfect for sleeping after all that travelling.
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge- A well-stocked bar and a cushy lounging area, free high speed internet (in both a business area and Wi-Fi), free parking and complimentary breakfast, and all of this at a decent price! Plus, it’s just two miles away from the centre of the city.
- Hotel du Vin Cambridge- Great bar, a bistro that serves mouth-watering food and a luxurious atmosphere ensure you get your money’s worth. It’s also right in the heart of the city, making sure you can enjoy the hotels luxuries without worrying about the commute. Conversely, after walking to and fro the whole day, you’ll feel heavenly coming back here to rest your toes.
- The Varsity Hotel & Spa- This trendy boutique hotel is the perfect place to pamper yourself, with its valet parking, gym and spa. You can grab a few drinks while looking out at the stunning view of the city from the terrace.
- Best Western Plus The Gonville Hotel- This is the number 1 green hotel in Cambridge, which makes this a winner almost immediately. On top of that, it’s pet friendly, has everything you could possible serves up lavish, sumptuous meals. It’s also known as one of the most romantic hotels in the city.
PLACES TO EAT
- Midsummer House (British)
- CB2 (British)
- Cotto (International)
- Chop House (British)
- Alimentum (European)
- Oak Bistro (British)
- Michaelhouse (British)
- Twenty-Two (European)
- Hakka (Chinese)
- Jamie’s Italian (Italian)
- De Luca (Italian)
- Dojo (Asian)
Hotels Near Attractions in Cambridge
- Hotels Near University Of Cambridge
- Hotels Near The Centre For Computing History
- Hotels Near Arts Picturehouse
- Hotels Near Virtual Aviation Flight Training Centre
- Hotels Near Dojo
- Hotels Near Kings Parade
- Hotels Near The Castle Inn
- Hotels Near Auntie Tea Shop
- Hotels Near Great St Marys
- Hotels Near Innkeeper's Lodge Old Windsor
- Hotels Near Forest Holidays Thorpe Forest
- Hotels Near Cherry Hinton Chalk Pits
- Hotels Near Cambridge University Botanic Garden
- Hotels Near Kettle's Yard House & Gallery
- Hotels Near Scott Polar Research Institute
- Hotels Near Cambridge Corn Exchange
Hotels in and around Cambridge
- Hotels near Babraham Road Park & Ride
- Hotels near RAF Wyton
- Hotels near Mid-Anglia School Of Flying
- Hotels near Cambridge Airport
- Hotels near Stagecoach
- Hotels near Cambridge Aero Club
- Hotels near Cambridge Railway Station
- Hotels near Cambourne Grill
- Hotels near Cambridge Airport (CBG)
- Hotels near Little Gransden Airfield
- Hotels near Cambridge To London Kings Cross Train
- Hotels near ExecuJet UK
- Hotels near X5
- Hotels near Citi1 Bus
- Hotels near Cambridge Air Traffic Control Tower
- Hotels near Bus 9
- Parks & Gardens