Hotels in Campos Do Jordao, Brazil
Where to Stay in Campos Do Jordao, Brazil?
PLACES TO STAY
While the hotels listed below are great options, visitors to the city make great use of the many inns and B&B facilities available to them.
- Hotel Refugio Alpino: Popular with couples on a budget, the hotel’s modest infrastructure is shored up by its impeccable service.
- Hotel Estoril: Well located in the centre of Capivari village and very reasonably priced.
- Hotel Golden Park Campos: This cozy little hotel is a little isolated, but otherwise exceeds expectations for its price range.
- Hotel Le Renard: Quaint hotel that delivers the best bang for the buck in its price range. Small gym. A 15 minute walk from Capivaricentre. Great breakfast
- Hotel Nacional Inn: A very cute hotel, reminiscent of an alpine Manor, with standard infrastructure and great staff.
- Hotel Vila Inglesa: A pretty half-timbered hotel with beautiful, large gardens, charming interior décor, and very warm staff. Everything is perfect and exceeds expectations.
- Grande Hotel Campos do Jordao: Family friendly hotel. Great landscape and infrastructure. Spectacular views.
- Hotel Serra da Estrela: Romantic hotel in one of the most beautiful buildings in the neighbourhood. Highly attentive staff. Located near many restaurants and bars.
PLACES TO EAT
There is almost no way you can go wrong, food-wise, in Campos do Jordao. All that remains is to choose from the best restaurants in the city. But which one is best? Choose from the following:
- Confraria Do Sabor: Italian, French and Brazilian fine dining. Moderate on the portions, subtle on the flavour, and mouth-watering at the desserts.
- Fraulein Bierhaus: Very reasonably priced German food, with a large beer menu, incredible desserts, fun music and friendly staff.
- Festival della Pasta: A romantic Italian restaurant, with seven types of pasta from different parts of Italy. Good selection of international wines.
- Restaurante La Galia: Traditional steakhouse with great portions. The fun part is that all the plates and names are inspired by Asterix the Gaul comics.
- Safari Restaurante & Bar: International and European cuisine. Service is rather paced, so prepare to spend some time.
Hotels Near Attractions in Campos Do Jordao
- Hotels Near Bondinho Urbano
- Hotels Near Fabrica De Cerveja Baden Baden
- Hotels Near Borboletario Flores Que Voam
- Hotels Near Parque Da Floresta Encantada
- Hotels Near Mosteiro De Sao Joao
- Hotels Near Portico Da Cidade
- Hotels Near Casa Da Xilogravura
- Hotels Near Cachoeira Veu Da Noiva
- Hotels Near Estrada De Ferro Campos Do Jordao
- Hotels Near Zoom Bike Park
- Hotels Near Hotel Ascona
- Hotels Near Vista Chinesa
- Hotels Near Teleferico