Hotels in Cape Town, South Africa
Where to Stay in Cape Town, South Africa?
Cape Town, the southernmost city in South Africa is one of the most beautiful destinations to visit in the world. Known for its amazing Table Mountain and beaches, the city is incredibly inviting to a huge number of tourists and knowing the best Cape Town accommodation for you requires a little bit of forethought.
Hotels in South Africa are quite expensive in general but luxury hotels in the Table Mountain area of Cape Town are a different story. Going as high up as $750 dollars a night, these hotels are beyond opulent and provide some of the most stunning views in the whole country. The best places to stay in without a doubt are rooms in one of these beautiful hotels, facing the shore.
The prices being so steep, budget hotel options in the area are probably the way to go for people not looking to spend a lot on lodging. Staying in one of the many Cape Town hotels in the city center is a good way to cut the costs but one may also look into a budget hotel option in the Table Mountain area. These will still be quite expensive, coming in at over $100 at the bare minimum. Finding places to stay in the city center will cut the costs by about half and these do generally include TV, Wifi and even breakfast in the costs.
It is worth noting that safety is a concern in South Africa and should be kept in mind when looking for where to stay in the city.
- Hotels: Cape Town offers a wide range of accommodation from low-budget backpacker’s lodges to five star hotels. The Mount Nelson Hotel in Gardens and the Cape Grace Hotel at the V & A Waterfront are the two most popular five star hotels in the city. Celebrities and dignitaries from all around the world have stayed at these hotels.
- Cape Town Backpackers in Gardens, Big Blue Backpackers in Newlands and Inn Long Street in the City Bowl are popular low-rent accommodation spots for those on a tight budget.
- Cuisine: Experience traditional South African and African cuisine at restaurants like Moyo at Spier in Stellenbosch and La Colombe on the Constantia Uitsig wine farm. Then there is the incomparable Nobu at Sol Kerzner’s One & Only resort hotel at the V & A Waterfront that is sure to tickle your five star taste buds.
- Wine Route: Spoil yourself with a trip down Cape Town’s world-renowned wine route. You and your friends can spend the day visiting the different wine farms through Constantia, Durbanville and Helderberg with wine tasting like you’ve never experienced it.
Hotels Near Attractions in Cape Town
- Hotels Near Two Oceans Aquarium
- Hotels Near Rhodes Memorial
- Hotels Near Hout Bay
- Hotels Near Old Biscuit Mill
- Hotels Near Groot Constantia
- Hotels Near Langa Township
- Hotels Near District Six Museum
- Hotels Near Greenpoint Park And Biodiversity Garden
- Hotels Near Jewish Museum
- Hotels Near Lions Head And Signal Hill
- Hotels Near Bloubergstrand Beach
- Hotels Near Bo-kaap
- Hotels Near Tiger Tiger
- Hotels Near Jade Lounge And Champagne Bar
- Hotels Near Club 31
- Hotels Near Castle Of Good Hope