Hotels in Carmel-by-the-sea, California
Where to Stay in Carmel-by-the-sea, California?
Situated along the Monterey bay, Carmel by the sea has plenty of beachfront hotels and inns which are also the best places to stay in when you are visiting the city. A stay in one of those means, you wake up to the sound of the crashing waves and the sight of an amazing sunrise that fills the coastline with shades of crimson. Apart from the beachfront stays, some of the other types of accommodation in Carmel include B&B's, luxury, mid-range and cheap hotels, Airbnb's, vacation rentals, and camp stays.
Based on your requirement and the type of your visit - family, business, romantic you can book your stay in one of those. Ideally, if you are wondering where to stay in Carmel, you should consider the distance that you will have to travel every time you head to visit an attraction. If your visit is purely to relax, then you can book your accommodation in the outskirts of the city. Doing this, you can still avail all the amenities available in the hotels located in the main part of the city of Carmel at a comparatively cheaper price. And also keep in mind that visiting Carmel during the peak season will cost you extra. So plan your visit and stay accordingly.
Hotels Near Attractions in Carmel-by-the-sea
- Hotels Near Golden Bough Playhouse
- Hotels Near Weston Gallery
- Hotels Near Forest Theater, Carmel
- Hotels Near Steven Whytes Sculpture Studio And Gallery
- Hotels Near Gravity Garden
- Hotels Near Rocky Point Restaurant
- Hotels Near Point Lobos Ranch
- Hotels Near Flaherty's Seafood Grill And Oyster Bar
- Hotels Near Vesuvio Restaurant
- Hotels Near Carmel's Bistro Giovanni
- Hotels Near Mission Trail Park
- Hotels Near Pacific's Edge Restaurant
- Hotels Near Hog's Breath Inn
- Hotels Near Flying Fish Grill
- Hotels Near Mission Ranch Restaurant
- Hotels Near Carmel Beach
Hotels in and around Carmel-by-the-sea
- Parks & Gardens