Hotels in Carolina, Puerto Rico
Where to Stay in Carolina, Puerto Rico?
PLACES TO STAY
- Howard Johnson Hotel - Isla Verde: Hotel amenities at this Howard Johnson include an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, restaurants, and complimentary continental breakfast. The guestrooms offer cable TV, coffeemakers, refrigerators, and complimentary wireless internet access. They have multilingual staff at the 24 hour front desk and this includes concierge service. The bar/lounge serves free breakfast and the fitness centre and the conference room are available for guests as well. Laundry service is offered as well. Daily housekeeping, an ironing board are obtainable as well.
- Hotel La Playa: In addition to a restaurant, Hotel La Playa features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless internet access and laundry facilities. There is a designated smoking area and the staff is multilingual. The hotel is set on the beach so they have lounges and beach towels for you to relax and tan on the beach. Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, desks, and private bathrooms. Daily housekeeping is offered as well. Close to the hotel there is a variety of entertainment such as yoga, fitness centre, wind surfing, kayaking, sailing, boogie boarding and much more. All related to watersports.
- Kenaki Lodge: Amenities at Kenaki Lodge include complimentary wireless internet access and tour/ticket assistance. It is a small lodge with 5 rooms so they provide a lot of personal care. Daily housekeeping, roll away beds and LED TV, are all part of the amenities. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless internet access, safes, and private bathrooms. The entertainment nearby are related to water sports and they have masseurs who can relax you while you are at the beach.
- Inter-Continental San Juan: Relax and tan at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Inter-Continental San Juan's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal from the 7 restaurants which have a wide variety of cuisine ranging from sushi, to American steaks, Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine. The bars have happy hours and a children’s menu is available at the Italian outlet. A 24 hour room service is also there. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless internet access, iPod docking stations, and sofa beds. The Akua Spa offers different sort of massage and treatments but you have to book first. Outdoor pool and spa tub are also there.
- El San Juan Resort & Casino: El San Juan Resort & Casino, A Hilton Hotel includes an extravagant pool complex with a waterfall and swim-up bar, a glittering casino, day spa, shopping gallery, and several dining options. La Picola Fontana serves dinner only, whereas La Terraza serves breakfast and a la carte menu. Spanish, Latin and Caribbean food is also available. Other outlets serve Sushi, American steaks and Grill. The complex includes a grotto waterfall and spa tubs, a rock garden adjoining rock-lined plunge pool. Live DJ at the Fantasy Pool on weekends. Pool Cabanas for rental. Hammock garden. Oversized Chess Game and Ping Pong table. Poolside massages are offered. You can play golf and a variety of water sports or go for hikes and treks. Or simply relax at the spa.
- San Juan Water and Beach Club: San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel's restaurant offers a variety of breakfast options until 10 AM and lunch from 11 AM to 4 PM, daily at the Mist and Zest. The Mist offers an Italian Spanish fusion and the Zest has modern Latino food. Guestrooms offer soothing colours and soft lighting, floor-to-ceiling windows, and ocean views, with beds topped with down comforters and angled to capture the morning light. The rooms are fitted with modern facilities as well as complimentary toiletries. Jet Skiing, Parasailing, and banana boating are available on the beach and various water sports.
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan: Cushioned lounges cosset beach and pool for sunbathers, a spa rejuvenates the weary, and complimentary work-out classes energize everyone. Diversions at The Ritz-Carlton include boogie boarding and kayaking. You can enjoy superb steaks at BLT or signature Italian dishes from the other outlets as well as seafood and Caribbean cuisine. Sushi is served for dinner at the Ocean Bar & Grill. Slumber comfort Ritz-Carlton guestrooms and suites feature pillow top mattresses, Frette Italian linens, and down comforters. CD players and flat-screen TVs offer entertainment. Rooms which are temperature controlled, are fitted with complimentary internet access, Hypo- allergenic beds, and Blackout drapes. There is a spa tub which accommodates 6 people and a huge pool bordered by gardens and palms. Spa offers beauty treatment and you can enjoy a variety of water sports and golf.
- Beaches Negril Resort & Spa - All Inclusive: Fine dining and premium drinks are served at 5 restaurants and 6 bars. This beachfront resort also feature an extensive Kids Kamp, an 18,000-square-foot waterpark, unlimited water sports (including scuba diving for certified divers), and the vibrant Club Liquid. You can dine at their casual restaurants or try the Italian outlet where reservation is required. Grill, Tex-Mex, Japanese are all options along with Barbeque, Pizza, and Caribbean. Major recreations include Rafting, Parasailing, Eco tours, Kayaking and Sailing, Scuba diving, and Snorkelling. There is a mini golf course on site as well. Vibrantly-coloured rooms and suites boast full balconies or large patios, terracotta floors, and luxurious mahogany plantation-style furnishings. Amenities include minibars, air conditioning, and iPod docking stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, and TVs with US channels. In order to relax you can get a spa treatment and there are a lot of packages to choose from.
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa Luxury Inclusive: Room rates include gourmet food and beverages, use of all water sports equipment, nightly entertainment, and fitness facility access in a prime beachfront setting. They have a full service spa, picnic area, and it is a smoke free property. Wedding services can be held here ae well. There private beach is fitted with umbrellas, and there are 4 outdoor pools. You can play tennis and billiards as well. Comfortable 4-poster mahogany beds are perfect for lounging in these romantic respites where couples can relax in privacy. Some rooms have butler options, swim-up bars, and balconies. Internet connections are complimentary. Daily housekeeping takes care of your needs and refrigerator, coffee making machine are all in the room. The resort entertains nightly with activities such as live-music dancing, cabaret shows, couples’ game shows, and tropical beach parties. There are 7 restaurants and outlets to choose from and the cuisine is varied and excellent. You can choose from a wide range of sporting event such as safari, zip lining, beach volleyball, boat tours and other such water sports. Otherwise you can play tennis, do some aerobics, and play basketball, on site.
PLACES TO EAT
- El Alambiqui: Bar, Latin American
- La Playita Restaurant: Caribbean, Latin American
- Bebo’s BBQ: Latin American, BBQ
- Metropol Restaurant& Bar: Cuban, Puerto Rican
- Yamiko Sushi Bar: Japanese
- Bajuice Juice Bar: Cafe, Juice bar, Smoothies, Breakfast & Brunch
- Tomate: Mexican
- Casa Dante: Latin American
- Basilia’s: Breakfast & Brunch
- Di Vino Wine & Tapas: Tapas, Bar
Hotels Near Attractions in Carolina
- Hotels Near Museo Del Nino
- Hotels Near 15 Knots Kiteboarding School
- Hotels Near Mist Club Lounge
- Hotels Near Unique Outdoor Experience
- Hotels Near Ecco Bella Spa
- Hotels Near Kasalta
- Hotels Near Ceviche House
- Hotels Near Luis Munoz Marin International Airport Parking Lot
- Hotels Near Pelayo Restaurant
- Hotels Near Marmalade
- Hotels Near Yantar
- Hotels Near Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
- Hotels Near Isla Verde Beach
- Hotels Near San Juan Airport Hotel
- Hotels Near San Juan Airport
- Hotels Near Courtyard By Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort