Hotels in Cascais, Portugal
Where to Stay in Cascais, Portugal?
PLACES TO STAY
- Casa Vela Guest House: Beautiful garden and swimming pool facilities. Well maintained rooms. Great for families and couples.
- The Charm of Cascais: The staff exhibits genuine warmth for every guest. The spacious rooms and bathrooms and excellent food makes this hotel a good value for money.
- Alquimia Guest House: Delicious breakfast options and beautifully decorated rooms. Guests can rent bikes from the guest house.
- Vila Gale Cascais: Villas in Cascais don’t get better. Grand rooms with good range of amnesties. Several options for food and drinks throughout the day with their Maresia pool bar, Winners lounge bar and Restaurante Versatil. Very good value for money.
- Guincho Wind Factory House: Family run hotel with large, clean rooms. Located close to some of the main attractions of Cascais, such as the Praia do Guincho.
- Hotel Baia Cascais: 113 rooms most of which have ocean side views. Heated swimming pool, lounge and bar facilities available. Good service quality.
- Albergaria Valbom: Polite and helpful staff. The upper floors have amazing views. Public transport is easily available.
- Grande Real Villa Italia: Live like the king, quite literally! Former residence of King Umberto II, the building has panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. They offer a range of spa and beauty treatments.
- The Oitavos: Each room comes with its own private balcony which opens up to breath-taking views. Impressive range of in-house facilities to spoil you senseless. Fancy decor and fabulous restaurant. Very chic!
PLACES TO EAT
- Hemingway Cascais: Especially known for their range of fresh fruit juices. Vibrant ambience and a well-trained and friendly staff.
- Baia Grill Restaurant: Located at the Hotel Baia Cascais, the restaurant offers a well-crafted range of fish and seafood dishes for lunch and dinner. Their wine list is quite impressive too.
- Meste Zé: Prime location on Guincho beach. Ideal for a relaxed lunch. Excellent service.
- Mar do Guincho: Delicious fish and seafood. Ample seating capacity. Beautiful beachside view.
- Porto de Santa Maria: Fish connoisseurs should not miss this beach restaurant devoted to keeping traditional Portuguese cooking alive!
- Pizza Italia: Authentic Italian dishes and a wonderful terrace seating space overlooking the Cascais harbour.
Hotels Near Attractions in Cascais
- Hotels Near Cresmina Beach Or Praia Da Cresmina Ou Pequena Do Guincho
- Hotels Near O Neills Irish Pub
- Hotels Near Cascais Beach
- Hotels Near Cabo Da Roca
- Hotels Near Pop Sandwich
- Hotels Near Dom Diniz
- Hotels Near Jumbo
- Hotels Near Mister Pizza
- Hotels Near Marisco Na Praca
- Hotels Near Cascais Market
- Hotels Near Pizzaria Lambretazzurra
- Hotels Near Praia Da Rainha
- Hotels Near Parque Marechal Carmona
- Hotels Near Museu Do Mar
- Hotels Near Museu Condes De Castro Guimaraes
- Hotels Near Forte De Sao Jorge De Oitavos
Hotels in and around Cascais
- Hotels near Cascais Train Station
- Hotels near Estacao Ferroviaria De Cascais
- Hotels near Estacao Ferroviaria De Carcavelos
- Hotels near Estacao Ferroviaria De Monte Estoril
- Hotels near Estacao Ferroviaria De Sao Joao Do Estoril
- Hotels near Terminal Rodoviario De Cascais
- Hotels near J M Giafalcato
- Hotels near Taxi Cascais
- Hotels near Estacao Da CP Cascais
- Parks & Gardens
- Hotels near Praia Da Rainha
- Hotels near Praia Grande Do Guincho
- Hotels near Praia Da Duquesa
- Hotels near Praia Da Ribeira
- Hotels near Praia Do Guincho
- Hotels near Cascais
- Hotels near Praia Da Cresmina
- Hotels near Praia De Santa Marta
- Hotels near Rua Da Saudade
- Hotels near Piscina Alberto Romano Em Cascais
- Hotels near Zensations Spa Em Cascais