Hotels in Cessnock, Australia
Where to Stay in Cessnock, Australia?
WHERE TO STAY
There are limited but beautiful properties for Cessnock accommodation options. Most Cessnock hotels cater to a host of tourists visiting the city to explore the wine region.
- Cessnock Motel: A clean and comfortable motel with friendly management, cozy rooms, a pool and all basic amenities. Ask for a room towards the back if you have an issue with street noise.
- Station Hotel: An old style hotel with modern amenities, very clean rooms, good service. They have an in-house restaurant and bar.
- Royal Oak Hotel: The Royal Oak Hotel, Cessnock is a popular Cessnock pub accommodation. It is also very well known for its bar and restaurant that is frequented by the locals and tourists for its exquisite food and ambience.
- Wine Country Motor Inn: A popular Cessnock accommodation owing to its central location. It is clean, comfortable and ideal for large groups.
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley: Part of an international chain of hotels, this Cessnock hotel is one of the most luxurious in the city. They have 2 and 3 bedroom villas apart from rooms and suites. They also have all the modern amenities and facilities of a luxury accommodation.
- Blackwattle Luxury Retreats: This is a small retreat with only 2 cottages that offers its guests undisturbed privacy. The cottages are 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom accommodations respectively. They are well appointed and secluded. Ideal for a romantic getaway.
WHERE TO EAT
There are a host of restaurants in Cessnock that serve local and world cuisines.
- Bistro Molines: Perched atop a hill, serves delicious French food, offers great views and is a must visit.
- Sabor in the Hunter Dessert Bar: Beautifully presented delicious desserts! A must visit on your trip to Cessnock.
- Ridge View Restaurant, Wines & Cottages: A wonderful Cessnock restaurant with great food, wine and a spectacular view. Ideal for a breakfast meal.
- Leaves & Fishes Lovedale Restaurant: The cuisine here is mainly Asian influenced. The restaurant is set in an open space over a fish dam and as the name suggests, great for seafood lovers.
- The Legends Grill: Located at the Vintage Golf Club, known for its steaks, good service and relaxed ambience.
Hotels Near Attractions in Cessnock
- Hotels Near Cessnock Regional Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Cessnock Performing Arts Centre
- Hotels Near Kurri Kurri Murals
- Hotels Near The Convict Trail
- Hotels Near Wollombi Endeavour Museum
- Hotels Near Hunter Valley Wineries
- Hotels Near Richmond Vale Railway Museum
- Hotels Near Hunter Beer Co At Potters Hotel Brewery Resort