Hotels in Chengdu, China
Where to Stay in Chengdu, China?
PLACES TO STAY
- Budget: There are many budget hotels as well as hostels available in Chengdu for people on a shoe-string budget. Sam’s Guesthouse, Holly’s hostel, Chengdu Henry International youth hostel, Chengdu free guys youth hostel are some recommended hostels. Ibis Chengdu Yongfeng hotel, Chengdu Shehome apartment are some low-cost comfortable hotels.
- Mid-range: For mid-range accommodation in Chengdu, you can choose from places like Holiday Inn express Gulou Chengdu, Chengdu Tibet hotel, Leeden hotel and Chengdu Wenjun Mansion Hotel.
- Luxury: Fraser suites Chengdu, Shangri la, The Ritz Carlton are some luxury hotels in Chengdu. The Diaoyutai Boutique Chengdu and Sichuan Jinjiang Grand Building Hotel are some great options as well.
PLACES TO EAT
- Yulin Chuanchuan Xiang: A popular chain restaurant serving Chinese food, try the speciality chuanchuan xiang.
- Hui Zhi Feng: A BBQ joint, do not miss out the speciality: bacon-wrapped mushrooms.
- Sultan: Kebabs and Mediterranean food.
- Kampa Tibetan restaurant: A little restaurant run by Tibetan owners, drop in for Tibetan favourites such as tsampa (roasted barley flour), thukpa (noodles in a soup), momos (Tibetan dumplings) and butter tea.
Hotels Near Attractions in Chengdu
- Hotels Near Wuhou Memorial Temple
- Hotels Near Wenshu Yuan Monastery
- Hotels Near Chengdu Renmin Park
- Hotels Near Jinsha Site Museum
- Hotels Near Luodai Ancient Town
- Hotels Near Sanxingdui Museum
- Hotels Near Anshun Lang Bridge
- Hotels Near Cloud Atlas
- Hotels Near Dongzi Kouzhang Lao'er Liangfen
- Hotels Near The Ritz-carlton, Chengdu
- Hotels Near Jiuyanqiao Bar Street
- Hotels Near Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel
- Hotels Near Zhongshuijiao
- Hotels Near The Temple House
- Hotels Near Jinsha Ludao
- Hotels Near Chengdu Sports Center