Hotels in Christchurch, New Zealand
Where to Stay in Christchurch, New Zealand?
A massive city in the South Island of New Zealand, Christchurch is one of the most beautiful destinations to visit in the entire southern hemisphere. Backpacker friendly and with tons to do one can easily find a Christchurch accommodation that fits their needs with a little bit of patience and research.
Hotels in Christchurch, much like other modern cities, are not hard to find in the luxury hotel category. For between $100 and $300 a night, one can stay at some of the most posh and relaxed hotels in the country, right in the heart of the city. These are some of the best places to stay in Christchurch if money is no object however; Christchurch does tend to see a huge number of backpackers and is therefore equipped with options for everyone.
When deciding where to stay in Christchurch for a lower fee, budget hotels are an easy option, however there are quite a few dorms and motels for between $20 and $80. These are perfect for the traveller who wishes to really spend the least on their stay and be out doing as much as they can. Such Christchurch hotels and hostels can be found all over the city and travelling is never an issue with the excellent public transport systems.
Homestays are another great option when visiting New Zealand; however they can be a bit more expensive and should therefore be considered the option in case one really wishes to mingle with the locals.
Christchurch Hotels pamper your pockets! From budget motels and B&Bs to Luxury resorts, Christchurch accommodation has everything.
- Abbella Lodge Motel: A humble accommodation with great service.
- Best Western Clyde on Riccarton: Best Western Clyde on Riccarton is an affordable Christchurch motel.
- Petes Farm Stay B&B: Petes is a Farm Stay Bed & Breakfast.
- Stoneleigh Lodge: The Stoneleigh Lodge is a French chateau style Bed and Breakfast.
- Heritage Christchurch: Located at Cathedral Square, the Heritage Christchurch offers great mid budget accommodation.
- Pavilions: The Pavilions Hotel is a family owned and operated hotel.
- Otahuna Lodge: The Otahuna Lodge offers 7 suites set within a historic residence. It also has its own botanic and vegetable gardens.
- Clearview Lodge: The Clearview Lodge is a 5 star Boutique vineyard accommodation.
- The Classic Villa: The Classic Villa is an Italian-style historic home, renovated and refurbished into a luxury boutique hotel.
Hotels Near Attractions in Christchurch
- Hotels Near Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Hotels Near Orana Wildlife Park
- Hotels Near Air Force Museum Of New Zealand
- Hotels Near Cashel Street
- Hotels Near Avon River
- Hotels Near Port Hills
- Hotels Near Christchurch Casino
- Hotels Near 185 Empty White Chairs
- Hotels Near Cathedral Square
- Hotels Near Banks Peninsula
- Hotels Near Paknsave Riccarton
- Hotels Near Black Betty Cafe
- Hotels Near Admiral Motel
- Hotels Near Mt Cook
- Hotels Near Botanic Gardens Parking
- Hotels Near Victoria Park